• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Vespiquen / Eeveelutions

Ghazernado

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon: 26
  • 4-4 Vespiquen
  • 3 Eevee
  • 2 Flareon
  • 2 Jolteon
  • 1 Vaporeon
  • 4 Unown
  • 2 Shaymin-EX
  • 2-2 Ariados
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 4 Professor Birch's Observations
  • 2 Lysandre
  • 1 Hex Maniac
  • 3 VS Seeker
  • 3 Muscle Band
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 1 Level Ball
  • 1 Switch
  • 4 Battle Compressor
Energy: 7
  • 4 DCE
  • 1 Fire Energy
  • 1 Lightning Energy
  • 1 Water Energy
Strategy:

The strategy of the deck is simple, use Battle Compressor, Ultra Ball, and Professor Sycamore to throw Pokemon in the discard pile and use Vespiquen to deal OHKO's.

Hello Ghazernado. I don´t dislike your decklist, but I´d like to suggest some adjustments .I think the idea of running 11 supporters is not what we should look for when making a vespiquen decklist. In my opinion you won´t need 4-4 Sycamore-Birch as long as you run three Shaymin and 4 VS Seeker. Trainer's mail is a great card in a deck with so many items and sacred ash is a must-addition card in this deck if you don't want to run out of vespiquens.One of the worst things I see in this decklist is that you are not running stadium. you should play giant plant forest to evolve ariados and vespiquen faster. Finally, talking about the energies, I think that running two fire energies and one blacksmith in order to be able to get those two fire energies from the discard pile is more usefull than running 1 fire energy, 1lighting energy and 1 water energy.
These are the adjustments I suggest:

-1 Vaporeon (This guy is useless because there are no good fire pokemons in the format)
+1 Shaymin EX
-3 Professor Sycamore
+1 Level ball
+1 Sacred Ash
+1 VS Seeker
-3 Professor's birch observations
+2 Giant plant forest
+1 Trainer's mail
-1 Lyssandre
+1 Blacksmith
-1 Water energy
+1 Fire energy