Very very weird

AuraBird

BLLLLLLLL
I just noticed something-almost(I said almost!) every lvX card made was illustrated by someone named Shizurow. I wonder why?

shizurow is the level x dude. He is great at making the pokemon come out of the card with a dynamic pose.

Because he's just good at that sort of art. I wouldn't be surprised if many of the stars were done by 2-3 different artists (I believe they were actually), because they excelled at that sort of art.

But yeah, the other two explained it pretty well.

Arcanine out.

Ok, well some of the lvX's were done by ryo ueda (I think the last name is spelled wrong) for example, lucario lvX was done by him.

I agree about Shizurow's drawing skills. I mean, just look at Cresselia LV X's artwork, it is so beautifully drawn. On the other hand, Ryo Ueda also draws nice artworks, just look at the pokemon-exs, then you will know I mean... :D

Who knows, pokemon might make special promos that are lvx and where the pokemon pops out the card will have an extra space to make it look alot more like its coming out of the card.

I think that Shizurow is beastly. Jirachi EX CG is soooo cute!! Kouki Saitou's gotta knack for it too.

Back