Pokemon Very rare backpack? + other things

Status
Not open for further replies.

solo60694

Pikachu Collector
I was digging through boxes and i found stuff from when i was 7

I found this backpack in storage, and i am trying to figure out what its worth or what to call it, or anything about it. I would really like some help on this, we have Googled almost every possible name for it. Can not find it on any sites or by any means. ( picture 1)

I also found an old game boy carrying case (lugia ho-oh) (picture 7)

Pokemon coins (picture 5)

Charizard topps card (Picture 3)

gold plated charizard (picture 3)

gold plated pikachu with certificate of authenticity and pokeball (picture 8)

Some canister thingy. (picture 9)

a yo-yo (picture 6)

and a lot of pokeballs (picture 4)

Stuffed animals (Picture 2)

If you could help me out on some of the info, and hopefully a value of some of the items. I guess im hoping i hit the jackpot but it would be hard to sell this stuff.

thanks!

Ill try to post more pictures

more pictures

more pictures 2

First Picture is The backpack, which im most interested in. I can not find anything about it on the interenet

more pics 3

Attachments

• 20110727075204.jpg
    20110727075204.jpg
    383.7 KB · Views: 89
  • 20110727080213.jpg
    20110727080213.jpg
    368.1 KB · Views: 53
  • 20110727080326.jpg
    20110727080326.jpg
    475 KB · Views: 55
  • 20110727080035.jpg
    20110727080035.jpg
    334.8 KB · Views: 46
  • 20110727080309.jpg
    20110727080309.jpg
    466.7 KB · Views: 47
  • yoyo.jpg
    yoyo.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 47
  • mail.jpg
    mail.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 44
  • pichu.jpg
    pichu.jpg
    400.7 KB · Views: 50
  • ca.jpg
    ca.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 50
RE: I found old pokemon stuff in storage. I need information about it.

Pokemon backpacks aren't very rare. They can be common if you look in the right places.
Second hand that bag would be around 10-15 Dollars. Unless you haven't used it then it would be more like the prices found here
That web address will also give you a rough idea on how much you cases will be too. Which I believe was your Ho-oH and Lugia carry case. The lighting isn't very clear.

The mail cylinder I think is self explanitory, wouldn't be worth anything more than 2$. Your yo-yo will be worth the same amount if it's in decent condition.

Pokemon coins would be worth pennies, unless you come across a collector. I think there is no real point in selling them unless you find a collector.

Those pokebealls I have no idea what to think.
On the other hand the plushies depends on the rarity and condition. I can't comment on them either.

Your gold plated Pokemon would be worth some more however. I noticed people in the chat mentioning that these would be worth upwards of 10$.
Amazon Price for Charizard w/ complete set
Amazon Price for Pikachu
Not sure if these are the same but it will give a rough idea.

I was using a £-$ converter so sorry if some of these prices may be innacurate.
It would also help if you organised your first post better.

The problem is that i cant find the backpack on the list. I have no idea what its worth, Its very very old in pokemon terms.

Can maybe give a link or something for the picture of the backpack? Because I can't download attatchments for some reason, and I'm interested in the backpack.

AnimeUSA said:
Can maybe give a link or something for the picture of the backpack? Because I can't download attatchments for some reason, and I'm interested in the backpack.

Its the only way to post a picture on here as far as i know (but i dont know much lol)
I can explain it a little

It looks to be about id say between 16-22 inches
Its got yellow letters "pokemon" then underneath white letters" goota catch 'em all"

Then below its ash throwing a pokeball.

Its got a front pouch, a vertical zipper for the front pouch
And a virtical then horizontal zipper for the second pouch

It has the main part of the bag of corse witha zipper from each side

A tag inside reads : Official Nintendo Licensed Product
Pyramid
new york, new york
made in china ( thats ironic)

Its a black back pack with purple/blue trimmings.

i hope that was okay, lemme know if you have any more questions on it.

My friend who is a big collect0r is offering me $120 at the moment , im not sure if its a fair price. or if hes kidding becuase if its that valuable to him its probibly worth alot more.

RE: Very rare back pack? + other thigns

To make it easier post it up on tinypic.com so everyone can see it. It's on your computer so I'm not walking you through it.

I am going to try and research it using the new 'Google Search by Image' option. And after a millenia of uploading the image I found that the bag cannot be found anywhere on the internet. After google image searches, indepth ebay and amazon searches can't find anything of this design on a backpack. I remember a friend having a lunchbox with Ash in the same position, but I think it broke and he can't remember what I am talking about so...

120$ I think is a bit excessive for a Pokemon bag, rare or not. I say take the price.

Delta said:
To make it easier post it up on tinypic.com so everyone can see it. It's on your computer so I'm not walking you through it.

I am going to try and research it using the new 'Google Search by Image' option. And after a millenia of uploading the image I found that the bag cannot be found anywhere on the internet. After google image searches, indepth ebay and amazon searches can't find anything of this design on a backpack. I remember a friend having a lunchbox with Ash in the same position, but I think it broke and he can't remember what I am talking about so...

120$ I think is a bit excessive for a Pokemon bag, rare or not. I say take the price.

http://i53.tinypic.com/29nt9fq.jpg

I seee..
Thanks for the pic.
I can't say I've seen it before and you said it was old? I might need to study the picture a bit more, but it looks fairly new! It must be in good condition.
But honestly, I've seen lots of backpacks, and this one looks vaguely familliar, I have no idea where it's from or when it came out, let alone a value estimate. So i can't say. Sorry! I'm very interested about it though, and want to find out about it. I'll probably look it up.
It also could be handmade, I really don't know. It's probably rare like Delta said...or atleast I think he said, so I don't know what to think. Probably rare if it can't be found online anywhere.

^Dafuq?
I don't know much about value of plushes or packs, But those coins look to be mostly theme deck/blister promos, so not very much. the pikachu one is interesting though.
If I ever get around to opening up a trade thread on here, I certainly want those gold plated cards. they look cool.

Please don't reply to topics that haven't had a new reply in two weeks or longer. This one is almost 10 months old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back