Very Odd Nintendo Comics! (12+) If you wish to continue reading these, please look at Bobblehead's n

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Very Odd Pokémon Comics! (12+) Updated for Halloween

Awesome! Great job, again!
I absolutely love Mario in this one! And that Shrek mask is making me laugh. xD

RE: Very Odd Pokémon Comics! (12+) Updated for Halloween

XD
I thought he was actually referring to Luigi until I noticed Ezra.

RE: Very Odd Pokémon Comics! (12+) Updated for Halloween! Feedback is polite!

No race?

*Hipoke is sad.*

*I WAS THE MAN IN THE DOOR" Dun Dun Dun.....

+

When is Oak breaks out of jail?

hipoke said:
No race?

*Hipoke is sad.*

Sorry, but it's hard to create decent moving-effects, racing-related jokes, etc. with only MS Paint.
Oh, also... The first post will get a major revamp soon, so do you guys have any suggestions?

Bobblehead said:
Oh, also... The first post will get a major revamp soon, so do you guys have any suggestions?
Hmm... Well, the first post is getting really long. Maybe just have links to all of the comics?
Also, I think it would be cool to have a little biography of all the main characters.

Wow. That comic was incredible! "He felt like making Goombas in his pants."
I also love the reindeer getting struck by lightning in the background.

It's not a reindeer. It's an awesome little bird-thing from Charlie Brown.

"Can-dey? Hm. Never heard of it."-Awesome comic.

RE: Very Odd Nintendo Comics! (12+) (It's back-- with better organization and a new name)

Whew, the renovation is finally done. Check out the first post. Also, I figured that I'd change the name to something more... Suitable. What do you guys think? Discuss![/WPM]

RE: Very Odd Nintendo Comics! (12+) (It's back-- with better organization and a new name)

The first post looks so much nicer now! Also, the new name is definitely more suitable.

Haha, the Halloween one was absolutely hilarious. I lol'd so hard at the conclusion of the story. It was getting tense, and then BAM--fail. Oh, and I was going to ask... Who's the leader of the trick-or-treater gang? I recognized Blinky from Pacman and Kirby, but I couldn't tell who the other was.

Keep making them, it's fun to keep up with this. ;D

Togeshroob said:
Haha, the Halloween one was absolutely hilarious. I lol'd so hard at the conclusion of the story. It was getting tense, and then BAM--fail. Oh, and I was going to ask... Who's the leader of the trick-or-treater gang? I recognized Blinky from Pacman and Kirby, but I couldn't tell who the other was.

Keep making them, it's fun to keep up with this. ;D

Thank you, Togeshroob. Oh, and the leader was just one of the random trainers you encounter in the Pokemon games. If I recall, he's that "I like shorts. They're comfy and easy to wear!" kid.

letitrainavopcpoem.png

Here's a little filler for the holidays. There'll be more holiday things to come, but for now, have a poem. It's a parody of "Let it Snow", just in case you didn't know. What do you think?

RE: Very Odd Nintendo Comics! (12+) Updated with an Xmas filler

Nice poem, Bobblehead. I thought it was pretty funny! =D

RE: Very Odd Nintendo Comics! (12+) Three days until Xmas, and the Holiday comic's only 60% done... Darn.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/5-art/topics/68515-very-odd-nintendo-comics?page=5

There has been an issue involving somebody stealing my comics. I have already reported the member doing it, and left a message containing proof that they are mine. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I'm changing VONC/VOPC to Private Messaging only. Confused? Good.

You see, this is how it will work: if you are interested in reading more comics, or re-reading the past ones, send me a PM telling me so. I'll add your name to the subscription box, and once I'm finished making the next comic, I'll PM it to you (as well as everyone else who has a subscription).

In a nutshell, you'll be getting the comic by PM. Now, there are only a two rules:

-You cannot steal the comic, or use it in other ways (like, for example, uploading it to your Photobucket account)

-After you receive the comic, you must send me a reply confirming that you got it.

In about a week I'm going to ask a moderator to lock this thread, but that doesn't mean you can't subscribe after that. Remember, send me a private message telling me if you want to subscribe, and post here to discuss "ashisgames" stealing these.

-Bobblehead

RE: Very Odd Nintendo Comics! (12+) If you wish to continue reading these, please loo

Wow, I didn't see that coming...
How did you find that he stole them?

squirtli said:
Wow, I didn't see that coming...
How did you find that he stole them?

I was searching for a new forum to join, when I came across that. Ironic, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back