• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Very Gnawty (Fun Bibarel SF)

Lupo

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon: 16
4-4 Bibarel SF
2 Uxie LA
1 Azelf LA
4 Unown R
1 Unown Q

S/S/T: 25
4 Broken Time-Space
4 PokeDex Handy910is
3 Expert Belt
3 Quick Ball
2 Professor Oak's New Theory
2 Warp Point
2 Pokemon Collector
2 Pokemon Communication
2 Bebe's Search
1 Luxury Ball

Energy: 19
13 Water
4 DCE
2 Cyclone Energy

RE: Casual Blastgatr... with a Very Gnawty addition

Oh, yes. The Bibarel. :p I love this card, but you have all this support stuff that actually isn't really necessary.

-4 Rare Candy
-2-1-2 Blastoise UL
-2-1-2 Gatr Prime GS
-2 Interviewer's Questions
-2 Water Energy
-1-1 Lumineon SF
+2 Broken Time-Space PT
+3 Unown R LA
+4 PokeDex Handy910is PT
+1 Expert Belt PA
+1 Unown Q MD
+3 Quick Ball MD
+4 DCE
+2 Cyclone Energy SF

OK. We're trimming the Stage-2 lines because they slow you down. We're replacing those for the Trainers that will speed your deck up tremendously, such as the PokeDex Handy910is. Maximize the Unown R for free draws, and add the Unown Q in case you get stuck with Azelf. Everything I add just boosts your consistency. This is for a straight Bibarel deck, if you were considering that...I don't know which one you're going for.

I was actually mainly planning on focusing a fun deck around Gatr, given that he's ranked higher amongst my favorite Pokemon than Bibarel.

To be quite honest though, I've been thinking about fiddling around with Bibarel SF since I first saw the card. Perhaps I'll dump the BlastGatr idea, then. Will fix things up later as per your suggestions. Unsure about having that many water energies remaining after those changes, however.

Oh, my bad. I would choose one or the other. Don't mix the two, because consistency is gonna down the drain. You'll need that Squirtle and you'll get the Bidoof.

Glaceon MD 5 is quite similar to your bibarel and u can power glaceon up with his LvX form to spread damage and lock their poke-powers.

Bumping, I'm considering teching a 2-2 Drifblim UD line because I like Drifblim (well, moreso Drifloon, but still).

Back