• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Very Budget Golisopod GX (BKT-on)

Vitiel

Mush. Up!
Pokemon: 11
4 Wimpod BUS
3 Golisopod GX
1 Golisopod GRI
1 Oranguru SUM
2 Tapu Koko SMP

Trainers: 37
4 N
4 Professor Sycamore
4 Guzma
4 Acerola
4 Random Receiver
4 Heavy Ball
3 Field Blower
2 Rescue Stretcher
3 Switch
3 Choice Band
2 Aether Paradise Conservation Area (I know it only affects Wimpod and Koko but not sure what to do otherwise for stadiums)

Energy: 12
8 Grass
4 DCE

PlatinumDude

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon: 11
4 Wimpod BUS
3 Golisopod GX
1 Golisopod GRI
1 Oranguru SUM
2 Tapu Koko SMP

Trainers: 37
4 N
4 Professor Sycamore
4 Guzma
4 Acerola
4 Random Receiver
4 Heavy Ball
3 Field Blower
2 Rescue Stretcher
3 Switch
3 Choice Band
2 Aether Paradise Conservation Area (I know it only affects Wimpod and Koko but not sure what to do otherwise for stadiums)

Energy: 12
8 Grass
4 DCE
If you can get Tapu Lele GX, drop the Random Receivers for them. There's no telling what supporter you'll pull out; with Lele, you can be more precise. Then again, this is a budget list. Adding in a Brigette or two might not be a bad idea to get your bench set up early.

Revitalizer might not be a bad addition since your main attackers are Grass Pokemon and it lets you retrieve 2 missing Golisopod pieces rather than 1 from Rescue Stretcher's first effect. Super Rod is also worth considering to recycle your basic energies too. Adding in a couple Float Stones can let you retreat between 2 Golisopod GXs to ensure that First Impression gets the damage boost without having to use Switch, but if Switch works for you, that's fine. I don't think you need Aether Paradise since there's no telling when you're facing Tapu Bulu/Vikavolt, since Bulu can easily mooch off of your own stadium.

Vitiel

Mush. Up!
If you can get Tapu Lele GX, drop the Random Receivers for them. There's no telling what supporter you'll pull out; with Lele, you can be more precise. Then again, this is a budget list. Adding in a Brigette or two might not be a bad idea to get your bench set up early.

Revitalizer might not be a bad addition since your main attackers are Grass Pokemon and it lets you retrieve 2 missing Golisopod pieces rather than 1 from Rescue Stretcher's first effect. Super Rod is also worth considering to recycle your basic energies too. Adding in a couple Float Stones can let you retreat between 2 Golisopod GXs to ensure that First Impression gets the damage boost without having to use Switch, but if Switch works for you, that's fine. I don't think you need Aether Paradise since there's no telling when you're facing Tapu Bulu/Vikavolt, since Bulu can easily mooch off of your own stadium.
Yeah, Lele is quite a ways out of what I want to spend. Brigette is probably good but has gone up in price quite a bit since I last saw, haha.

True point on Aether, but I'm not sure what else would be nice for me as a Stadium.

PlatinumDude

Aspiring Trainer
Yeah, Lele is quite a ways out of what I want to spend. Brigette is probably good but has gone up in price quite a bit since I last saw, haha.

True point on Aether, but I'm not sure what else would be nice for me as a Stadium.
Some decks can get away without any stadiums at all. Field Blower can get rid of opposing stadiums anyway.

HouchinsDJ

Aspiring Trainer
You can get a non-full art Brigette for a couple dollars, if that.

Maybe add in a Special Charge for the DCE and take out one of the Rescue Stretcher for either a Super Rod or Revitalizer.

I would say drop the Random Receivers for two Tapu Lele, but I know that's not budget friendly. Nevertheless, I think investing in two regular Tapu Lele (they're around $35 at the moment) is worth it depending on how much you play.

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
you should run Shining Celebi to use GRI Wimpod's attacks, I really don't agree with running APCA it rarely helps you and can help your opponent, maybe you could run Po Town to make KOs easier, or no stadiums at all :/

Last edited: