• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

VCR (vileplume,lilligant,reuniclus)

varit

kanto region digintary
This is how I roll.

After a gruesome 0-5 victory slate, and various testing I finally have it for you the most haxor deck in the format, it's basic's make's everyone cry (the c stand's for people crying at the hands of lilligant).

3-3 lilligant ep
3 zekrom/reshiram/kyurem
2-2-2 reuniclus
2-1-2 vileplume
1 cleffa
1 victini (a.k.a.) fliptini.
(since I play in a reshi heavy format with gothi, I'm thinking of teching in 1-1-1 samurott for 1 dragon and a 1-1 lilligant)

energy
6 grass
3 dce
1 rescue

T/S/S
2 PONT
3 rare candy
4 copycat
4 communication's - (minus 1 for a shaymin if smoochum)
2 juniper
2 twins
2 prof elms training method
2 dual ball
2 great ball
3 seeker
1 flower shop lady
1 burnt tower

How does this work? Well I thought you'd never ask. Before you even think of running trainer lock you need 3 cards to operate this deck at t1 shut down, petilil, fliptini, and grass energy/cleffa (sure it doesn't need cleffa, but if you have a bad hand, you have a bad hand). A majority of reshidecks always spam reshi out first, as long as you're constantly paralyzing they're active reshi you're fine, gothi always usually start's off with cleffa so cleffa versus cleffa, if not paralyze. then setup into lilligant with trainer lock, burnt tower is for retreating lilligant, shaymin is for smochum's, why 3 seeker, I don't have a blissey prime, in theory it's an okay idea, but once this deck get's rolling with lilli, vile, runi and a dragon you're not going to have to worry about a late game setup, just to decimate with what you have so you'll have tons of chance's to play supporter's, juniper deals with trainer's after trainer lock (if not just keep the trainer' in hand to deal with jirachi, even though everyone here plays reshi and gothi, not a worry).

instead of the samurott you could add in the double ice cream cone thing from NV to keep the lock going

Honestly I cant see the point of running Reuniclus in this. Lilligants HP is so low that it's going to be incredibly easy to OHKO it, the only reason Reuniclus works in other decks like GothiClus and VileTic is because the main attackers have 130 HP and actually need to be worked at to be OHKO.

Yes I can suffer an ohko with lilligant, but thats only from bad planing, I come from a format where 120+ damage is key, But going against that with a pokemon lock and dragons for back up support is not the issue, since when is lilligant alone in being used as the main attacker? It' isn't, it's there to stall so the dragons take the damage, and play it accordingly for an easy ohko. Since when is there only one strategy in this deck?

Back