Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The first (and best) Eeveelution has been revealed from Pokemon Card 151! The set will release in Japan on June 16th. We expect to it release internationally as a special set this fall.
Vaporeon – Water – HP130
Stage 1 – Evolves from Eevee
[W] Spiral Drain: 30 damage. Heal 30 damage from this Pokemon.
[W][C][C] 90+ damage. If your opponent’s Active Pokemon is a Pokemon ex or Pokemon V, this attack does 90 more damage.
Weakness: Lightning (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 2

Continue reading...

Icycubed

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Triple reverse energy and the adaptive evolution eevee could make an eevee box deck interesting. Curious what flareon and jolteon will bring

Gethbert

I Miss Fairy Type
Triple reverse energy and the adaptive evolution eevee could make an eevee box deck interesting. Curious what flareon and jolteon will bring
Actually a cool point, unfortunately vaporeon doesn’t hit anything and has overlap with Glaceon, also Eevee box seems kinda cooked by Lost Box so until we see a counter card it’s kinda off the table.

creg22

Aspiring Trainer
Triple reverse energy and the adaptive evolution eevee could make an eevee box deck interesting. Curious what flareon and jolteon will brin

There isn't a adaptive evolution eeeve, are you thinking about the Resonating Evolution one???

Last edited:

LightYearLiam

I've said it before and I'll say it again...Snorlax is a Basic that already hits 180 for 3. There's no way not having the self-sleep thing makes up for it being a Stage 1. Every stage of evolution you add adds much more investment: it takes up more deck space and it takes more time to set up. And every deck space and turn counts for a LOT, especially in serious competitive play.

TrumoN

Aspiring Trainer
I understand they are "protecting" radiants and any kind of lame-overpowered rule box mon that will come in the future... but hey, can we please give regular non box dudes an advantage for once? is this vaporeon going to be absolutely broken if it can ohko a radiant? nope, 180 is a wonderful damage but it cannot even ohko the ex he is aiming at.. cmon

Addy_Bromide

Aspiring Trainer
I understand they are "protecting" radiants and any kind of lame-overpowered rule box mon that will come in the future... but hey, can we please give regular non box dudes an advantage for once? is this vaporeon going to be absolutely broken if it can ohko a radiant? nope, 180 is a wonderful damage but it cannot even ohko the ex he is aiming at.. cmon
Tbh facts. I feel like they design one prize attackers to need draw backs as if they would be broken without them but then print Lugia + Archeops so, shrug. But it's the shiny ex cards people want to buy so.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
It can once you factor in Weakness. Eevee has always lent itself to that sort of deck style, so to have a relatively easy to power up move to hit specific numbers is well within its wheelhouse.

creg22

Aspiring Trainer
Actually a cool point, unfortunately vaporeon doesn’t hit anything and has overlap with Glaceon, also Eevee box seems kinda cooked by Lost Box so until we see a counter card it’s kinda off the table.
This vaporeon 2hko everything in the format, so it hits hard enough. We need to see the other eeveelutions, the only other decent one we have in the format is a promo sylveon, all the others are really bad.