Blog Vantage Point — Four Stories From Belgium Nationals

Very nice article, nice how you write about the different manners of choosing a deck ;)

A very nice read. Detailed explanations, honest opinions and very thorough. Pretty much a guideline and example for other articles to come. Nice job. :)

It was a real nice tournament, and I never expected to do so well :D (I'm Arne, the 3rd place :D )
Really good job on writing this article!! :)

It was one of my best tournaments ever, have enjoyed it and all the players congratulations

Pokedads can win games too :) Have fun at Worlds with the boys.

A very nice read. Detailed explanations, honest opinions and very thorough. Pretty much a guideline and example for other articles to come. Nice job. :)

Thanks for the feedback :)

That Chespin confused the heck out of me too :D

Good article, well written.

Sorry for the confusion, I take it as a compliment that you spotted it, you at least read through half the article :)
Thanks for the feedback.

It was a real nice tournament, and I never expected to do so well :D (I'm Arne, the 3rd place :D )
Really good job on writing this article!! :)

You made the YZG fanboys proud :)

Nice article man. I felt like there really wasn't a lot of writing on your behalf that was required due to the copy/paste aspect of the questionnaire, but it was still cool to read other perspectives of big-name players from a completely different country! Congrats on your finish man!

I actually like the Chespin. ;)

Nice article man. I felt like there really wasn't a lot of writing on your behalf that was required due to the copy/paste aspect of the questionnaire, but it was still cool to read other perspectives of big-name players from a completely different country! Congrats on your finish man!

I actually like the Chespin. ;)
Yeh I was glad to see that the guys put this much effort in their parts, and I tried to fit the pieces together. I had the whole scenario in my head and was glad to see they matched the profiles I was hoping for. The parts that I did write, I really tried to put my stamp on them. Thanks for the feedback, you made a good point there. In some way it's easyer to write your own thing, it made me a bit nervous to count on other people to complete a big chunk of the article since you loose some control. But afterall it was worth it.

Back