Van Gogh Museum Restocking Pokemon Items Next Week!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The Van Gogh Museum has announced its online store will have new stock of Pokemon items on Wednesday, November 1st at 9:00 AM CET. Their store ships worldwide, including to the United States.
The museum will only offer its exclusive Pokemon merchandise. This does not include the merchandise that was offered through the Pokemon Center website.
This also doesn’t include the “Pikachu with Grey Felt Hat” promo, which was never offered through their online shop. The promo is no longer offered at the museum either due to scalpers.

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Hope I can snag a Grey Felt Hat canvas for my living room, they were supposed to be made on demand, then they removed it...

Edit, I can't read apparently: "Pokémon Printing on Demand will be available again within 4 weeks. Keep an eye on this webpage for more updates."

Last edited:
Hope I can snag a Grey Felt Hat canvas for my living room, they were supposed to be made on demand, then they removed it...

Edit, I can't read apparently: "Pokémon Printing on Demand will be available again within 4 weeks. Keep an eye on this webpage for more updates."
Yeah same. I wonder how that will go.

I do find it kinda interesting they announced it. Gives the potential scalpers more chance to prepare. Hopefully they have some measures in place on the website to ward them off. I'm gonna check the website at 9am sharp. Be curious to see how well it will function :p

They didn't stop giving it out due to scalpers though, it was due to scalpers/fans without manners bothering people at the exit to give up their card for an x amount of money.
They also announced the cards will be sold in the future on the pokemoncenter website.

Anyway, has anyone heard or seen any updates on the web shop relaunching? It just doesn't work for me, giving this message:

"We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. We are doing our best to solve the issue as soon as possible. A new release date for the Pokémon x Van Gogh Museum collection is coming soon. We are very sorry for the inconvenience."

Back