Writing Valor Lakefront-A Pokemon Platinum Blogging Experience

B-Ray

The Stuff of Legends

As some of you may know, I have been playing with the idea of blogging about my Pokemon Platinum experiences rather than writing a fanfic about them. I dare to be different, and I have not seen many good pokemon blogs...well, ever, so I will be writing one in hopes of accomplishing that goal. Because I know many Beach members do not blog/own blogs, I have posted this thread here to not only allow comments on my work but possibly become a writer/editor as well and contribute to the project. The blog will officially start with the US Release of Pokemon Platinum (March 22nd). I will be getting my game at around 10 AM and will be updating the blog promptly when I come home with the start and such. While playing the game, if there is something to post either about my thoughts of the game, updates to tell you how I'm doing or how far I've gotten, or even some tips to help you with the game I will be posting. Hopefully I will be making a "Team" page that will show my current team in the game, as well as box pokemon. I'm very excited for the start of this project, and I hope the readers will be just as pleased. To visit the blog (what I have of it so far) please just click the header.

Comments on this idea would be greatly appreciated!
-Black Rayquaza

I remember this idea from PokeEarth. I tuned into it and it was great! With a different storyline with Platinum and all, I can't way to see how you'll do this. From what I remember, though, the last one was good. Good luck! :]

I really have come to admire you man.
This is just a wonderful and creative way to write.
Best of luck to you; sir.

Rivallz said:
I really have come to admire you man.
This is just a wonderful and creative way to write.
Best of luck to you; sir.

Thanks =] Hopefully this will get started the right way. I'm taking the day off school Monday just to start this and play Platinum so theres no excuses for this not being fantastic.

Lenny-Thanks!

-Black Rayquaza

Well I will certainly try, but this is meant to be funny AND educational as well.... there are many people who dont know about EV's IV's Breeding SRing etc. and I think this could help people learn it in an exciting way.

-Black Rayquaza

Will you teach us how to? I am a fan of this and I'm tempted to make one. This is going to be awesoeme!

Hmm, sounds really cool. I guess I'll be reading it in my spare time.

dmaster out.

ShayminSky said:
EVing IVing Breeding SRing and that stuff.

Oh, yes of course =] This has to be somewhat educational if I'm going to be playing it at that kind of level.

d master-Cool, thanks man. I wont let ya down!

-Black Rayquaza

Back