• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Valiant Vision (Xerneas / Aromatisse / M-Mewtwo EX -Y-)

Robin Aisaga

Ginger Lillie > Regular Lillie
Pokémon:
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:
  • 4 Fairy Garden
  • 3 Professor Sycamore
  • 3 Professor Birch's Observation
  • 2 AZ
  • 2 Skyla
  • 3 Ultra Ball
  • 3 Mewtwo Spirit Link
  • 3 VS Seeker
  • 3 Mega Turbo
  • 2 Max Potion
  • 1 Super Rod
  • 1 Battle Compressor
  • 1 Town Map
Energy:
  • 11 Fairy Energy
Strategy:

This Deck is using an similar archetype as a M-Gardevoir Deck. Using M-Mewtwo -Y- as the main attacker. You attach energy from your hand to Malamar EX and move it around with Aromatisse. With Xerneas you extract fairy energy from your deck and attach it to Mewtwo -Y-. With Fairy Garden in play you get free retreat.

Hoopa EX is there to get your M-Mewtwo line and other EX Pokemon on your bench.

You can use fairy transfer to completely heal your pokemon using Max Potion and AZ with out discarding energy.

A single copy of Battle Compressor is there to make use of Mega Turbo and VS Seeker. Though Professor Sycamore and Ultra Ball can also fulfill this purpose. There isn't much need for battle compressor because you extract energy from your deck.

To get energy and pokemon back into your deck there's Super Rod. If aromatisse gets knocked out It's important to be able to get it back on your bench. It's can also be used late game for Geomancy to shuffle energy back into your deck.

I Know... I'm probably not the only one that came up with this concept. I also have a M-Mewtwo -Y- deck using M-Manectric EX. It's a more offensive approach. Please ask if you have any qeustions regarding this deck.

Suggestions are always welcome!

Last edited:
Back