Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, and Temple of Sinnoh from S10!

No one is gonna talk about how cute the Azelf art looks?
It feels dystopian to me to see people more excited about a stadium than Legendary Pokémon cards, but I guess that's the difference between those that actually play the game, and those of us that only collect the Pokémon.

When I open my boosters I just put away in a pile all the trainer cards and energy lol I hate when the holo or the reverse holo is not a Pokémon, I feel scammed. And I think I have more golden secret rare cards that are items instead of Pokémon, when I pull them I'm like "really...?"

Mesprit/Uxie/Azelf - we've seen this Mesprit in PLB before, it never saw play. That means this won't see play as well. 2/2/2
Temple Of Sinnoh - better Crystal Beach, bois! 5 Geodudes. Make sense for the meta that is full of Arceus VSTARs.
its good ToS but it don't stop arceus entirely

I know I basically say exactly what y'all are screaming since the post, but the Lake Spirits are bad. They're just a lil throwback to the Sinnoh era.. they'll never see day in competitive, so certainly no meta. Now, the Temple of Sinnoh is the best Stadium card I saw until now. Forget EVERY OP effect the Special Energy's got in the SWSH card era, especially last expansions. They're all useless ! That's what I call a game-changer. I'm eager to see which decks this card is the most compatible with. Probably decks using multiple-energy Special Energy, or that one Special Energy that boosts Damage and is absolutely cracked. Give four of those to our boi Charizard VSTAR and he outputs a final blow of a whopping 400 damage. Over and out.

I'm eager to see which decks this card is the most compatible with. Probably decks using multiple-energy Special Energy, or that one Special Energy that boosts Damage and is absolutely cracked. Give four of those to our boi Charizard VSTAR and he outputs a final blow of a whopping 400 damage. Over and out.

I understood like, nothing from those last phrases. Why would decks running multiple special energies want to run a card that works against them? Special energy that boosts damage? The energies in standard right now that boost damage are Single Strike and Powerful Colorless, both of which either cannot be attached or don't give the damage boost to Charizard. The fire specific special energy boosts 20HP, maybe you thought for some reason that they boost damage instead? Plus, Charizard Vstar with a Choice Belt already K.O.s pretty much anything being played right now.

I understood like, nothing from those last phrases. Why would decks running multiple special energies want to run a card that works against them? Special energy that boosts damage? The energies in standard right now that boost damage are Single Strike and Powerful Colorless, both of which either cannot be attached or don't give the damage boost to Charizard. The fire specific special energy boosts 20HP, maybe you thought for some reason that they boost damage instead? Plus, Charizard Vstar with a Choice Belt already K.O.s pretty much anything being played right now.
You're right.. Being more of a collector than a competitive PTCG player, I often get confused with the exact mechanics. For the Stadium, I meant its compatibility in decks used against Special Energy decks. And, my bad for the Powerful Colorless. I forgot that those are useless, for Charizard is Fire type :/
I'm sorry for the (partially) false comment ! I'll think a bit more in the future when talking about the technical side of things
Have a nice day !

I wish the Lake Spirits weren't so awful, but at least the Stadium is cool. It seems like a great fit for today's meta.

Back