JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
The Lake Spirits were revealed alongside the Temple of Sinnoh from the twin sets Time Gazer and Space Juggler, which will release in Japan on April 8th. We expect many of these cards to join those from Battle Region in our May set, Astral Radiance!
Uxie – Psychic – HP70
Basic Pokemon
[C] Wise Guidance: Search your deck for a card and put it into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.
[P] Psyshot: 20 damage.
Weakness: Darkness (x2)
Resistance: Fighting (-30)
Retreat: 1...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Flamewheel

Your Friendly INTJ
No one cares about the Pixies but this Stadium is excellent and will have impact. I am pleased!

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Mesprit/Uxie/Azelf - we've seen this Mesprit in PLB before, it never saw play. That means this won't see play as well. 2/2/2
Temple Of Sinnoh - better Crystal Beach, bois! 5 Geodudes. Make sense for the meta that is full of Arceus VSTARs.

FireLizard

A man who knows nothing about proportions.
Why has almost every Mesprit an ability that involves Uxie and Azelf?

ShinxieDim

bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
aww Mesprit's art is so pretty,,, I'm not a massive fan of this generation's vertical holofoil lines but it works really well on this card.

Oswaldo KATO's stadium card looks nice as always, it makes me wish we'd get full art stadiums in that style that aren't blasted with golden glitter

Last edited:

DMYSYS

Aspiring Trainer
Weird that Mesprit gets a holo and the other 2 are not even uncommon lol.
I guess this started in BW era;
- DP2: all 3 are Rare Holo
- DP5: all 3 are Rare, plus 3 corresponding Holo Lv.X cards
- BW5: Uxie (Uncommon), Azelf (Uncommon), Mesprit (Rare)
- XY era: other than an XY-P promo for Azelf, this trio didn't show up
- SM5+: 3 cards with N/A* rarity
- SM10b: Uxie (Rare**), Azelf (Common), Mesprit (Common)
- S10P: Uxie (Common), Azelf (Common), Mesprit (Rare Holo)

* SM5+ was a rarityless set, but when translated for Forbidden Light, all 3 were Uncommon.
** Uxie was a Rare Holo in Unified Minds, the other two were Uncommon for the set.

Mesprit has been the odd-one out with the higher rarity twice now, Uxie once, and Azelf is just happy to be here.

In terms of how they're treated in the TCG, I think they're the only legendary trio to have been so quickly and so consistently "demoted." (It's not that they're the only trio who've had common and uncommon prints – Tornadus as a Common in SM10a immediately comes to mind – but the Gen 4 trio has never been given any EX/BREAK/GX/TTGX/V/VMax/Shining/Amazing/etc. prints, either.)

ZDude

Aspiring Trainer
I feel like the Uixe might be a good control card because I can search for any card and the attack only cost one colorless

ThePigThatCriedRii

Aspiring Trainer
Well the stadium is good, but every deck that plays special energies right now has a reliable way to find stadiums to bump it out of play. Arceus decks can just search a stadium with their Vstar power and mew decks can try and dig out a stadium if they're going for a Meloetta line. It's a good stadium, but imo it's not going to ever stick around.

DarkMatterGaming

Aspiring Trainer
Temple of Sinnoh is grooooss. You could argue that it's a little worse than Dusknoir since all you need to deal with it is another, different Stadium but it's fantastic nonetheless.

Hemos

The demonic Shadow Lugia/Mystical Raven Witch
Temple of Sinnoh looks like it could throw a wrench into Urshifu decks, or any Rapid/Single Strike deck otherwise