uxie lv x, is it a must

mosherstomper

99 problems but luxchomp aint one
Uxie lv x. I know its a staple in most sp decks. But how do you feel about it decks like scizor, donphan, machamp or gdos?

I've already decided not to run sp for cities, mainly for cost. But is uxie lv x that important to play at a highly competitive level?

Please give examples.

Uxie LV X is just a very good card. I would say that you should def be playing Uxie X...unless you play Smeargle. Uxie X is the general Unown Q fodder card. You bring up Uxie, Q it up, LUP, and then retreat. You now have a free retreater for the rest of the game. The extra 2 cards/turn is just amazing. Smeargle also serves the purpose, however. You get an extra supporter every time your mon is KO'd. I would say that it is an either or really... I would usually lean towards Uxie X just because it gives you that effect every turn. It can also help with some matchups (DCE + Belt = Final KO Out of nowhere). Not many examples I can give... just logic... you know. Play test them out if you wish, but I can assure you that both options are about even... just a preference thing.

I love smeargle as a starter. Especially using collecters to get another smeargle and an unknown q. That's 3 supporters in a turn.

I think setting up faster that way could be more benificial than than trade off late game.
At least that's my opinion now.

Uxie X isn't completely necessary but if you have, of course you should play it. It's kind of like Claydol's replacement.

Uxie Lv.X is great and very useful, but I would never call it necessary.

no $50 card should be necessary >:-0

I think like said, if you got it use it its a very good card but a i dont think its too much of a necessity.... But id use it if i had it.

Back