User tags!

I like the new user tags.
It would be funny if there was one that only people who just joined would get. It would say: 'n00b' and have a picture of a magikarp beside it :p

Bobblehead said:
I like the new user tags.
It would be funny if there was one that only people who just joined would get. It would say: 'n00b' and have a picture of a magikarp beside it :p

lol That would actually be a good idea.

LL: I'm not exactly sure what you're saying. Do you mean replace the userbar with a smaller image?

That could happen, but we would not be able to add any other images (such as if a person was part of multiple groups), and I don't know if there is a way to make it say "mod" or, anything really, when you hover over it (like smogon).

So when will there be totodile ones?

Simple fact for pokemon
Totodile>Magikarp>Mudkip.

My hate to Mudkip equals a hundred pages of censored text.

I like them. If this is the big suprise, I hate my life. This should've been implemented once we got all these different groups, but I knew it would come eventually though. Love the black boxes, hate Manaphy. I love that they're all Water Pokemon. I don't liek Mudkipz though, I wish we had the choice to take them off. ;// Gyarados is supremely better for one of the groups at least. VERIFIED SELLERS NEED A DIFFERENT USER TAG! Sorry, but they do. Scrap those symbols alltogether and get $ on their User tag. Missed opportunity IMO. Xous has officially taken over PB, whether they want Xous artwork by their name or not, they're getting it. ;o Yeah, this is better than the colors or symbols, but the Mods need to take off their colors as well, or not get user tags. :F

dmaster out.

I disabled mine. I don't like Surskit much, also the clan council seems to be the only staff that has a basic pokemon, lol. 0.o

Phoenix said:
I disabled mine. I don't like Surskit much, also the clan council seems to be the only staff that has a basic pokemon, lol. 0.o

Except Members/Moderators/Super Moderators/Admin

If disabled means disappear, it didn't work Phoenix. ;f

dmaster out.

He means for himself. Right click, block images from. You won't see it anymore.

Pokémaniac said:
Phoenix said:

Except Members/Moderators/Super Moderators/Admin

Sorry. I meant basic as in not a legend. I it isn't the basic thing so much , it's more of that Surskit isn't that great. 0.o I don't really care anymore as much as I did an hour ago, complaining won't change the userbars.

EDIT.

Oh yeah, for people that haven't seen it, Magikarp is on a userbar. It appears on the BANNED userbar. (I mention this simply because there were people that seemed to like it.)

Edit: Oh yeah, dmaster, I don't think this was the big surprise. xD In fact, I'd say there's less than a 1% chance of this being the surprise.

i kinda like them, but they seem a bit out of place, like, they don't fit in the location they are in now...or is that just me?

SixaxiS said:
I kinda like them, but they seem a bit out of place, like, they don't fit in the location they are in now...or is that just me?

Yeah, there was a short discussion on the placement of them. I'm not sure how much it would take to reformat the placement, though....

I think they'd look better above the usertitle.

i think they'd look better below the avatar, as it takes your eyes off the usertitles now.

SixaxiS said:
I think they'd look better below the avatar, as it takes your eyes off the usertitles now.

Hm... Yeah, that's very true - it would look a lot better below the avatars. Maybe the mods and WPM will discuss it and choose to move them. :3

They're neat but I miss my user name being gold because of how awesome a color that was.

Back