Useful cards from CG for Polistall

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
Heyaa!

I wanna know and need you opinion, since I haven't get any cards from CG, is there any good cards that get along with Polistall deck?
The reason?

I have a great feeling that Dugtrio will be quite good in a Polistall. Why? Cos, it can prevent Snipes against Politoad EX.

Ah!
I see!
I must get some of it..
maybe 2-2 will do in the deck...

what about trainer?

OMG...seriously, name 3 pokemon that can snipe? Only cards that can are crobat, manetric ex, and kygroe ex. Crobat and manetric are auto-losses for polistall anyway...and kygroe takes 3 shots to ko. THERES NO REASON FOR DUGTRIO....play politoed as a jugernut rather then a stupid staller....

^uhhh, Celebi*, Steelix Ex, Aggron (LM), there you have.

On topic: Mysterious Shard to stop Exs ^^

RE:  Useful cards from CG for Polistall

Ex Dragon18 said:
^uhhh, Celebi*, Steelix Ex, Aggron (LM), there you have.

On topic: Mysterious Shard to stop Exs ^^
...Okay, I listed 3 reasonable pokemon that can snipe...Celebi can do 3 at the max (which is stupid because its a waste of 3 energy and your 1 star)...HOW ARE YOU GOING TO POWER UP STEELIX??? Aggron can only hit every other turn and takes 4 energy...non of those pokes are reasonable at all. And Mysterious Shard?? For the fossils??? ;/

Aggron Ex, Camerupt (Thought DX), Eggxegutor d. (3 again).

Mayb Holon Circle can Help?

Ignore papi/manny because that person obviously didn't look at the new ex's in crystal guardians. I mean there is aggron ex (it only need's a boost to attack the bench), shiftry ex, swampert ex another one is the weezing from delta and there will be more in the next set so the dugtrio is a good card to use. As for trainers windstorm would be one to consider to remove tools from your opponent’s pokemon like if they have the mysterious shard on their active pokemon.

u MUZ HAVE dugtrio ! or else it will lose even to the worst deck for the next format ---- MMS !
( also bad battling other bench atkers, other ppl juz mentioned it)

the trainers from CG... em.... are really really made for polistall. why? this is why :

*windstorm
- well, u know, stadiums and cursed powder

*mysteriuos shard
-useful even when u give it to fossils

*holon circle
- maximise ur stalling pwr

Hmm...
Dugtrio, I can get one from theme deck...

then, I must get replace a lot of cards for these trainers..
maybe reduce some fossils will do...

RE:  Useful cards from CG for Polistall

randomman29 said:
Ignore papi/manny because that person obviously didn't look at the new ex's in crystal guardians. I mean there is aggron ex (it only need's a boost to attack the bench), shiftry ex, swampert ex another one is the weezing from delta and there will be more in the next set so the dugtrio is a good card to use. As for trainers windstorm would be one to consider to remove tools from your opponent’s pokemon like if they have the mysterious shard on their active pokemon.
How about we ignore you...Of course I don't look at the ex in CG...I mean, waiting for the set for months and thinking of hundreds of combos...and owning 3 sets of the set...of course not. OMG, 30...no way, that completely owns a 150 HP EX...5 turns to ko...boost? Okay, so you have no metal...I still hit you for 40. You get 4 hit KOed, I get 5...shiftry shouldn't be hard at all...All you do is snipe IT for 50, then swallow up. Swampert...ha, 20 with a discard...thats funny. Weezing...for 10? Dugtrio still gets hit for 1 anyway...Seriously, theres no sniping worth stoping that doesn't already autowin against politoaded for another reason. USE IT AS A BEAST, NOT A COWARD!

with dugtrio around, i think we can play 10 fossils

my polistall's LOL fact : no matter how powerful u atks, if u cant atk the bench, i will almost get a autowin~

yup, Dugtrio really really become a big help for this deck!
and, I think I will reduce the fossil to 10 or 9...

How do you get an auto-win?? You can stall realistaly for 7 turns before hes sent up, so you really get only 2 prizes at the most...then you have to go agrro anyways.

well, 1 fossil's die, i send up poli, punch!, then fossil out~

next turn, (if the def pkm is 150 HP/ 160HP), i shall swallow up~
(if i can KO def pkm with punch), i'll punch~

Think about it...You're going to lose at least 2 fossils in the start, before you can even punch and run. How will you get you're other 8? TDS??? You need 12 or aggro.

Papi/Manny said:
...Okay, I listed 3 reasonable pokemon that can snipe...Celebi can do 3 at the max (which is stupid because its a waste of 3 energy and your 1 star)...HOW ARE YOU GOING TO POWER UP STEELIX???

Meganium ex/Swampert ex, genius.

Papi/Manny said:
Crobat and manetric are auto-losses for polistall anyway...

Please tell me how Manectric loses to Polistall when the latter can't even play fossils.

RE:    Useful cards from CG for Polistall

tehkingdra said:
Papi/Manny said:
...Okay, I listed 3 reasonable pokemon that can snipe...Celebi can do 3 at the max (which is stupid because its a waste of 3 energy and your 1 star)...HOW ARE YOU GOING TO POWER UP STEELIX???

Meganium ex/Swampert ex, genius.

Papi/Manny said:
Crobat and manetric are auto-losses for polistall anyway...

Please tell me how Manectric loses to Polistall when the latter can't even play fossils.
I'm really liking the meg idea...since it completely can't build up a swarm. ;/ Swampert can, but it loses a turn...thanks for stating the obvious. I meant crobat and manetric are auto-wins against mewtric, sorry if the wording was alittle confusing...

Back