• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] W: EX Pokemon W: FA's (Mostly Trainers)

Rauthian

Prof. Chris of Trainer TV!
Hello! First time trader here! :D All cards are NM unless otherwise noted.
Here's what I have:

-Blastoise EX -XY
-M-Blastoise EX -XY
-Magnezone EX -FLF
-M-Gengar EX -PHF
-M-Aggron EX -PRC
-2x Promo Charizard EX
-Primal Groudon EX FA (Small white specks on back of card - manufacturing error)

What I want: (In order of desire, number indicates max I would want.)
-2x Professor Birch's Observations FA
-3x Lysandre FA
-1x Charizard EX FA
-4x Victini EX FA
-1x Celebi EX FA
-4x N FA
-2x Pokemon Fan Club FA

Feel free to make offers. The worst I can say is no! :)

Would you be willing to trade Primal Groudon FA EX for a Victini (NON FA [srry i don't have a FA right now]) EX, a full art Az, and a promo darkrai???

Hey! Thanks for the reply! :)

Unfortunately, I don't need any more normal Victini EX. I have 4, but am looking to replace them with FA versions. :)

I am interested in the AZ, but the value is only ~$4.00 with Primal Groudon FA being ~$29.00

Do you have anything else to offer, or are you interested in anything else on my list?

Hey there! Thanks for you list, but unfortunately, at this time I am only looking to trade within my country. :)

Rauthian said:
Hey! Thanks for the reply! :)

Unfortunately, I don't need any more normal Victini EX. I have 4, but am looking to replace them with FA versions. :)

I am interested in the AZ, but the value is only ~$4.00 with Primal Groudon FA being ~$29.00

Do you have anything else to offer, or are you interested in anything else on my list?

No thank you anyway though (I have other cards but he ones for trade are worth more than Primal Groudon FA because they're from roaring skies)

Back