• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] Trading for a few JPN cards

Catbus

You look like a big ball of yarn to me!
Hi all.

Used to trade a lot here, but fell out of it for a while...does 4 years qualify as a while?

Anyway, I only really collect Japanese cards, and looking for ~NM condition and prefer 1st edition. I don't have a ton of new cards, but here's what I can offer and what I'm looking out for:

Unless otherwise stated, all of my cards are fresh out of booster packs and placed into close fit sleeve and 4-screw protective plexi cases.

Have to trade (All JPN/1st edition):
x2 UR Bandit Ring Rayquaza full art 095/081
x1 RR M Manectric 024/088
x1 SR Florges ex full art 092/088
All BR ex cards
All Phantom Gate ex cards

I have lots of older ENG cards (think Diamond/Pearl), but nothing contemporary. Many ENG versions of shinings, gold stars and crystals I'd happily trade for JPN versions.

Looking for:
Either PG full art UR (Manectric [096/088] or Gengar [097/088])
FA Malamar (091/088)
JPN NMish ex Delta holos
gold stars
crystals
shinings

I'll add more soon. Doubt I'll have a ton of time to check this, so thank you for your patience if you respond in this thread. ;)

Thx!

Hi there! :)
I'm interested in your SR Florges 92/88 and if you have Hoopa EX and Giratina EX from Bandit Ring.
Don't really have any of your wants...but feel free to CML if interested in coming up with a trade :)

I have got a silver promo M gengar EX in jap, I m very willing to trade it out. other jap EX I got is M Ampharos EX (ra)
mp me if u interested
thx

Hi there! :)
I'm interested in your SR Florges 92/88 and if you have Hoopa EX and Giratina EX from Bandit Ring.
Don't really have any of your wants...but feel free to CML if interested in coming up with a trade :)
Thx CC. Nothing I really need from your list right now, sorry. ;)

I have got a silver promo M gengar EX in jap, I m very willing to trade it out. other jap EX I got is M Ampharos EX (ra)
mp me if u interested
thx
What ya looking for for the gengar TTL?

What ya looking for for the gengar TTL?

I am looking for
Kyogre ex FA (PLC)
Groudon ex FA (PLC)
Gardevoir ex FA (PLC)
Camerupt ex FA (PLC)
Lugia ex NA or FA (AOR)
Hoopa ex NA or FA (AOR)
M sceptile ex NA or FA (AOR)