Ursaring Prime Combos?

A thought that I had a bit ago was unown P and Nidoqueen RR, you place the single damage counter on ursaring for the boost attack then nidoqueen heals it up between turns

mlouden's idea is the best. Ninetales to discard fire energy and get drawpower, Typhlosion to get it back onto Ursaring and a damage counter, attach a DCE, and you've got a set-up Ursaring in 1 turn. Typhlosion's a win-win; you get the energy and the damage counter.

I agree with mlouden and scizorlicious, I have seen the deck played and it has results, allows double enegry per turn and gets the damage counters on your Ursurangs

I actually like it with Leafeon Lv X and Level Max - it's alot better then what it sounds like.

eh the only problem i see with typhlosion is that it would be faster to just run rainbow and but I will test it out i dont really like typhlosion but ninetails is an amazing draw card.

slowking to disrupt them when you discard the top card of their deck is cool, maybe a chatot g or Weavile for further disruption but i guess thats tons of pokemanz if ur gonna run typhlosion and ninetails.

also why not just run some rainbow with typhlosion/ninetails which ever comes first gets used.

Back