TCG Fakes Uranium Text-Based Fakes - ROYAL JELLY ACE SPEC

Gruffling

Aspiring Trainer
While I have neither the time, resources or skill to create fake cards to any degree of decency, trust me when I say I have no capacity to learn at the minute, my exploration of Pokemon Uranium has really inspired me to think of a set based on some of the new ideas this fan game presents the primary one being the Nuclear type. Look it up if you haven't because I think it's a fantastic idea for a type. Only if it were a true type I would make some changes personally and bring some actual balance to the types and give bugs a buff but I digress.

Learn more here: http://pokemon-uranium.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page all Fakemon and their designs are by the Uranium team. I'm just a fan.

The Nuclear type in all but two cases (so far) is treated like the Shadow Pokemon, as a corruption so with the exception of Nucleon and Urayne, they would be fully evolved Pokemon with the biohazard symbol next to their names for differentiation and trainer card shenanigans so in terms of the cards they would be treated like Team Plasma Pokemon and given a beautiful neon green border. The corrupted types represented in the setlist with [X] unless that one's in use, I could use a crash course in the shorthand, these will also be the Ancient Trait Pokemon of the set, fewer I know but it makes them a bit more special in this case and they will use Gamma Ancient Traits. The half art style would show off the unique nuclear forms better too in my opinion. The natural Nuclear types will instead be styled as an actual type with the biohazard in a neon green circle and the body of the card so bright and lovely.

This is the setlist here. And I also decided to revive the Ace Spec cards as it particularly suited one EX in this set.
Orchynx
Metalynx
Metalynx-EX
M Metalynx-EX
Smore
Sponee
Tricwe
Raptorch
Archilles
Archilles-EX
M Archilles-EX
Firoke
Eletux
Electruxo
Electruxo-EX
M Electruxo-EX
Sponaree
Corsola
Corsoreef
Snopach
Dermafrost
Kinetmunk
Kinetmunk [X]
Harlyect
Nupin
Gellin
Slothohm
Theriamp
Ekans
Arbok
Arbok [X]
Masking
Dramsarma
Mankey
Primeape
Empirilla
Gligar
Gliscor
Gliscor [X]
Garlikid-EX
Baashaun
Baaschaf
Baariette
Baariette [X]
S51
S51-A
Frynai
Saidine
Daikatuna
Jackdeary
Winotinger
Selkid
Syrentide
Barand
Barand [X]
Dunseraph
Chyinmunk
Owten
Eshouten
Eshouten [X]
Trancoon
Transcure
Transcure [X]
Dunsparce
Eevee
Seikamater-EX
Nucleon
Nucleon
Urayne
Urayne
Urayne-EX
Archilles Spirit Link
Electruxo Spirit Link
Hair Fossil
Metalynx Spirit Link
Nuclear Power Plant
Professor Bamb'o's Cure Research
Radioactive Lake
Super Scientist
Tusk Fossil
Nuclear Energy
Fossil Restorer [ACE SPEC]
Royal Jelly [ACE SPEC]
Special Energy Retrieval [ACE SPEC]
Metalynx-EX [FA]
M Metalynx-EX [FA]
Archilles-EX [FA]
M Archilles-EX [FA]
Electruxo-EX [FA]
M Electruxo-EX [FA]
Garlikid-EX [FA]
Seikamater-EX [FA]
Urayne-EX [FA]
Professor Bamb'o's Cure Research [FA]
Super Scientist [FA]

And so this may take me a while in accordance with forum rules I will get the first one out there, a sort of pre-release promo if you will and that'll be the AT Nucleon.

Stage 1 - Nucleon - HP90 [X]
Evolves from Eevee
ɣ Stability: Prevent your Pokémon [X] from doing damage to themselves or to any of your Pokémon.

[C] Tri Arrow
Shuffle 3 cards from your hand into your deck then draw three cards from the bottom of your deck

[C][C][C] Gamma Ray 70

Weakness: [C]
Resistance:
Retreat Cost: [C]

68/95
Rarity_Rare_Holo.png

NOTE: Colourless attacks are deliberate, it'll become clear when more Nuclear Pokemon are revealed
Energy [X]
8eqGTCV.png

Nuclear Energy - Special Energy Card
This card provides 1 of each type of Energy but only provides 1 Energy at a time. This card can only be attached to Pokémon [X] or [X] type Pokémon. These Pokémon can only attack if this card is attached. If this card is attached to any other Pokémon, that Pokémon is knocked out.

81/95
Rarity_Uncommon.png
Trainer - Item
Royal Jelly - ACE SPEC - You can't have more than 1 ACE SPEC card in your deck
007140_A.png

If you have Smore, Sponee or Tricwe in play you may search your deck for Seikamater-EX and place it on to 1 of these Pokémon, this counts as evolving that Pokémon.

You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn(before your attack).
83/95
Rarity_Rare_Ace.png

Last edited:
Back