• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard updated Zoroark/Drampa deck

Imo the deck is pretty dead right now but this was the list i was going to play

- 2 Drampa-GX
-1 Oranguru
-2 Zoroark BREAK
-4 Zorua
-4 Zoroark
-1 Turtonator-GX
-1 Tapu Koko
-2 Tapu Lele-GX

Trainer Cards - 33

-4 N
-4 Professor Sycamore
-3 Guzma
-2 Skyla
-1 Brigette
-2 Rescue Stretcher
-1 Random Receiver
-1 Town Map
-1 Special Charge
-2 Field Blower
-2 Po Town
-4 Choice Band
-2 Float Stone
-4 Ultra Ball

Energy - 10

-1 Rainbow Energy
-4 Double Colorless Energy
-5 Darkness Energy

Then once shining legends is released I would maybe make these changes
-1 zoroark
+1 zoroark gx
swap the skylas for mallows

Glad to see others are still interested in making this happen, i have been testing this online with mainly positive results;

- 2 Drampa gx
- 4 Zorua
- 4 Zoroark
- 2 Zoroark break
- 1 oranguru
- 2 Tapu Lele gx
- 1 Magearna EX

Trainers

- 4 Sycamore
- 4 N
- 3 Guzma
- 2 Brigette
- 1 Kukui
- 1 Acerola
- 4 Ultra ball
- 4 Choice band
- 2 Float stone
- 2 rescue stretcher
- 1 special charge
- 2 Po town
- 1 Field Blower

Energy

- 4 double colourless
- 3 Rainbow Energy
- 4 Darkness Energy

I have some spare slots so I am still working on it, but it has been pretty solid online, and I have managed to win fairly consistently against decks like Gardevoir and Golisopod, though it is a pretty stressful match and you need to adopt a more aggresive gameplan. I bulked up the Rainbow energy lines because against cards like Turtonator GX it is necessary to have that one rainbow attachment to discard, speaking of turtonator I don't really see his relevance on the deck anymore, i like magearna in case of a gardy matchup better, and turt doesnt really help the metagross matchup at all from what I found and can prove a liability. Zoroark GX will be a nice addition and paired with oranguru it will basically give you a more versatile octillery. I don't knownmy exact win/loss rate right now but a majority of my losses have been from Marshadow being used.

Back