Updated: Tuesday, 5/8, Pokemon TFG, JAA T-Shirt, D/P Names Soon (E3 Info)

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
RE:    Updated: Tuesday, 5/8, Pokemon TFG, JAA T-Shirt, D/P Names Soon (E3 Info)

masterryanx said:
I'd say Nintendo was the console wars in the bag.

Nintendo has stated that they are trying to stay out of the console wars, and simply trying to sell their product so people can have fun. That's a lot more civil than what Microsoft and Sony are doing: Trying to kill each other, no matter the cost (even ripping off Nintendo in the process). But yes, I think Nintendo's amazing creativity and originality will captivate people and make the Wii sell a buttload of copies.

cabby2

Aspiring Trainer
E3 was a great year for Pokemon. While Diamond and Pearl were not at the expo, Mystery Dungeon and Ranger were. They all (there's a DS version and GBA version for Mystery Dungeon) look like good games, but I might want to wait till Diamond and Pearl's release date gets revealed. If the release date is announced for July 07 or later, I'll defenitely buy these games to give me something good to try out till Diamond and Pearl reach U.S. shelves.

masterryanx

N
RE:     Updated: Tuesday, 5/8, Pokemon TFG, JAA T-Shirt, D/P Names Soon (E3 Info)

Tomokazu Komiya said:
masterryanx said:
I'd say Nintendo was the console wars in the bag.

Nintendo has stated that they are trying to stay out of the console wars, and simply trying to sell their product so people can have fun. That's a lot more civil than what Microsoft and Sony are doing: Trying to kill each other, no matter the cost (even ripping off Nintendo in the process). But yes, I think Nintendo's amazing creativity and originality will captivate people and make the Wii sell a buttload of copies.

I'm aware of that. But I still think Nintendo is going to get ahead Microsoft and Sony in sales without even trying...