Updated “ex Battle Deck” Images Show New Artwork for Houndoom ex and Melmetal ex, Deck Lists

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We previously posted about February’s upcoming ex Battle decks featuring Houndoom ex and Melmetal ex.
However, it turns out TPCi was using placeholder cards in the initial product images. We now have updated images showing the Houndoom ex and Melmetal ex will feature new alternate artwork. They haven’t been seen in Japan yet.

ex-League-Battle-Deck-Houndoom-159x300.jpg

Updated

ex-Battle-Deck-Melmetal-159x300.jpg

Updated

Houndoom_ex_Battle_Deck-159x300.jpg

Placeholder

Melmetal_ex_Battle_Deck-159x300.jpg

Placeholder

We also have product images for the sides of the...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
I did think it was pretty weird that these products didn’t have alternate art ex’s, after the past few ex battle decks. Nice to see this product have some value now

bro they don't even have good trainers smh
Yeah. It's hard to get too mad when they're the cheapest entry level decks in nearly twenty years, but I wish they'd include a few more cards that stay relevant once you understand how to play.

I wish I could play these, but you need to battle someone else with the same level of deck to even make it a fair fight.

So these didn't release on the 23rd? I got into a confusing discussion with a GameStop employee because the article said the 23rd. I guess they do indeed release on April 5th

Back