Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
A couple of product listings have been revealed for the summer!
Releasing this May will be our annual summer tins, this time named the “Divergent Powers Tins.” As usual, each tin will come with one of three alternate art Pokemon V, four booster packs, and a code card. We don’t know what Pokemon they’ll feature yet.
Our next set of “League Battle Decks” will feature either Ice Rider Calyrex VMAX or Shadow Rider Calyrex VMAX. They will release on June 17th for $29.99 each. They will come with the usual contents of a League Battle Deck — but this time, they will also include three promo cards! The last League Battle Decks featured both Urshifu:

Single-Strike-Urshifu_VMAX-League-Battle-Deck_EN-1059x1200-bd93c0f-176x200.jpg

Continue reading...

Chicken008

Aspiring Trainer
Well, Trainer toolkit 2 came with some Sun & Moon promos. I can only hope one of the promos is the Alolan Meowth with the Dismissal ability. How has that not made it over yet?

Mimikeon

Aspiring Trainer
Well, Trainer toolkit 2 came with some Sun & Moon promos. I can only hope one of the promos is the Alolan Meowth with the Dismissal ability. How has that not made it over yet?
Since there's only 2 promo cards, it won't have anything extra this time.

I'm thinking it's probably Lumineon V. The VSTAR marker is just there as a play item.

LilTone96

Aspiring Trainer
Arceus V/Vstar inside? (Probably 2 lumineon but we can dream)
Honestly I think the trainer toolkits are based around support pokemon looking at dedenne gx, and crobat. So looking at the trend it would be lumineon v with a light blue box. Either that or Eldegoss V but no one wants that.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Please give us a sign that this Trainer Toolkit will give us these Block F reprints like Rare Candy. Because it seems that Until Sept 2022, where cards like this will rotate in Standard format.

No Rare Candy meaning Stage 2s will be unplayable.

TheRainmaker

I like Expanded
Please give us a sign that this Trainer Toolkit will give us these Block F reprints like Rare Candy. Because it seems that Until Sept 2022, where cards like this will rotate in Standard format.

At the same time Rare Candy leaves, even the most commonly used Stage 2 that doesn't use it will be gone, Quick Shooting Inteleon, due to Shady Dealings Drizzile leaving Standard. Also on a similar note to Inteleon, Salazzle will go back to Weepinbell from Butterfree since Adaptive Evolution Caterpie and Metapod will be leaving Standard. Ludicolo will also fall out of Suicune between losing Top Entry Lombre and Rare Candy.

So that probably means the only Stage 2's that will see any play in Standard without Rare Candy is Single Strike Beedrill as a tech with Mustard, maybe the Empoleon we just got as a one off in some decks, and Rapid Strike Jumpluff as the only one that has a deck built around it.

I'm pretty sure Rare Candy will be reprinted with a new marker sooner or later though.

Mimikeon

Aspiring Trainer

Rare Candy always gets reprinted. We have plenty of sets between now and rotation for it, and even in the absolute worst case it'll for sure be in Scarlet & Violet base set next February.

EDIT: Wait, it's even already in Start Deck 100 so it's for sure happening here. I don't know why you're panicking/doom posting.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Rare Candy always gets reprinted. We have plenty of sets between now and rotation for it, and even in the absolute worst case it'll for sure be in Scarlet & Violet base set next February.

EDIT: Wait, it's even already in Start Deck 100 so it's for sure happening here. I don't know why you're panicking/doom posting.
Since Brilliant Stars, none of these Block F Reprints had showed up, except for Boss' and Professor's Research, since it has new artwork. I doubt they'll showed up in Astral Radiance, too. So what for

Mimikeon

Aspiring Trainer
Since Brilliant Stars, none of these Block F Reprints had showed up, except for Boss' and Professor's Research, since it has new artwork. I doubt they'll showed up in Astral Radiance, too. So what for
Well, it's not gonna be in the toolkit because it would need to be a promo. So I guess it's rotating. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

EDIT: Sorry for the snark. Honestly, what's probably happening is that Astral Radiance or Lost Origin will have a new Rare Candy art based on Legends: Arceus.

Last edited:

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
Reading the above comment. That could also work for Poke Ball and Great Ball since a) they are also in LA, b) because, like Rare Candy, they look different than in the past (sorry, the future), and c) unlike Heavy Ball, they still work the same.
Also, imagine a feudal Japanese style crushing hammer. (A blast from the past? More like a smash from the past.) [For context, all of these cards has their legality marks reset in Start Deck 100 in Japan. For those who didn't know or remember.]