Up coming games of 07.

venonat master

Aspiring Trainer
This is were you can talk about any game on any system that is coming just in time for the holidays.

He's my list:

Halo 3 (360)
Super Smash Broas Brawl (Wii)
Devil May Cry 4 (360)
Metroid Prime 3 (Wii)
Blue Dragon (360)
Mario Strikes Charged (Wii)
Sonic Rush Adventure (Ds)

I will be making updates but what I want to talk about is Devil My Cry 4. I know many of you know that Sony lost all of there exclusive titles so the Xbox 360 is geting them also the ones I can think off the top of my head are Metal Gear Solid, Kingdom hearts 3, Asassin's Creed, and Final Fantasy, and Devil May Cry 4 are going to 360. So thats talk about what other games you want on 360. Remember we can also talk about Wii, Ds and PS3.

YOU ARE WRONG! KH3 IS NOT GOING ON XBOX, I WOULD KNOW, IF IT WAS THEN IT WOULD BE IN THE FORUMS OF KHINSIDER...

it is the people who make it are now working for sonny and were bought over last week to make it for the 360 so your wronge ^^

hypertech said:
YOU ARE WRONG! KH3 IS NOT GOING ON XBOX, I WOULD KNOW, IF IT WAS THEN IT WOULD BE IN THE FORUMS OF KHINSIDER...
We don't want any trouble also sony had just said at E3 this year they are losing all there exclusive titles and are moving them all the the 360 and some too Wii.

I think it's very interesting Metroid Prime 3 will have interactice characters (you can walk up to them and speak with). The other bounty hunters assisitng you is also pretty cool. This finally means you won't be "alone" in the game. But, most importantly, does this mean Samus will actually SPEAK!?

Yes I was shocked by that too! The only two nintendo voice acting games I can think off the top of my head are F-zero GX and the Star Fox series.

I want a lot of games for only having a wii and ds, but...

Super Mario Galaxy (wii)*
Dewy's Adventure (wii)
MySims (wii)
DDR: Hottest Party OR Guitar Hero 3 (wii)*
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (wii)
NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams (wii)
Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 (wii)*
Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure (wii)*
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (wii)*
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (ds)*
Sonic Rush Adventure (ds)*

*= games that I want no matter what.

I agree with most of those choices. Except for Guitar Hero 3 for wii (already have it for PS2 why get new controllers?), Raving Rabbids, and Zack & Wiki (sorry not sure what it is). but I'm really excited about SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL!!!!!!

Dragon Rider Of PokeBeach, Zack and Wiki is a point and click adventure game here's a link about the it: http://wii.ign.com/articles/806/806730p1.html

Back