• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Unown DAMAGE

Nyora

A Cat
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 11

* 4 Oricorio CES 55
* 1 Xurkitree-GX PR-SM 68
* 2 Unown LOT 90
* 4 Magikarp & Wailord-GX TEU 160

##Trainer Cards - 41

* 4 Switch HS 102
* 4 Cherish Ball UNM 191
* 3 Buff Padding TEU 136
* 4 Bill's Analysis TEU 133
* 2 Tate & Liza CES 148
* 2 Reset Stamp UNM 206
* 4 Cynthia UPR 119
* 2 Power Plant UNB 183
* 2 Lillie SLG 62
* 1 Brock's Grit TEU 135
* 4 Custom Catcher LOT 171
* 4 Pokémon Communication BLW 99
* 4 Shrine of Punishment CES 143
* 1 Koga's Trap UNB 177

##Energy - 8

* 4 Rainbow Energy SUM 137
* 4 Lightning Energy BLW 108

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

A new deck I’ve been trying out, with some success online at least. Use oricorio to put damage on Magilord, and literally everything else to stall until you can get Unown out and win. I wanna take out the Rainbow Energy for more Lightning, since at first I was going for that 10 extra damage, but it really mostly harms than helps. A better way to recycle and use Oricorio would be so good too. I also want to fit in Lt. Surge, as they would fit so amazingly in this deck.

Yes, but decided against it on a few notes:

1.) It's bad to start with.
2.) It's dead in quite a few matchups.
3.) It clogs bench space which could instead be a Magilord-GX Or other possible GX y1oi may add (bird trio works too) which is especiallu important for trying to get out Unown to actually win the game with.

Back