Wi-Fi Trades UNOVA TRADE SHOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: | UNOVA TRADE SHOP | 5G | UPDATED!

I don't have one. I'd love to receive it when we trade for the joltank. I'll give you a copy of my Perfect IV Shiny Timid heatran because you're nice.

The only shiny ageto celebi that has been put through hack checks is the one as follows.

Date: 5/06/2007
Alert to Sounds - Likes to Thrash About
Lax Nature

Any other Lax shiny one is a possible legit one, but as I previously mentioned, no lax celebi has actually been proven to be legit. All natures other than lax however, have been proven as hacks.

Hey you said that you have UT and ev'd level 100 shiny celebi can i have the ev'd level 100 one check my list and you said you have some of the gotta catch em all events can you check my list for those also

davewillis44 said:
Hey man joltank is just the name! It is a joltik! But it is fully evd has near flawless IVS and levelled in the dreamworld by sephirona from smogon, very good pokemon ! Its shiny of course! Holding an everstone but if you take it off and level it up itll be galvantula!
It is definatly not hacked it is a very unique pokemon, alot of people on different forums really want this guy!
I can definatly give you one if you want it! Are you able to file trade or just wifi? If you can file trade i can send it now, if you want to wifi trade it will have to wait until tomorrow as i gotta go now and sleeep!

What would you like for it? I have a shiny Suicune for trade. I'm pretty sure that it is NOT the Crown Beast. And we could always negotiate when we trade.

And I can only Wi-Fi.

I'll give my FC and register your's when you respond back.

@pokemon99- ill give you joltank and the lax alert to sounds like tp thrash about celebi then?
Id love that heatran :)

@adan- I will check your thread when im home. Im on my phone at the moment!

@robot3300- ill give you joltank for free!

davewillis44 said:
@robot3300- ill give you joltank for free!

Seriously? Awesome! When should we meet? I could maybe do around 4:00 PM EST.

Robot, um, hes australian, its 1:25 there. Dave, cml for the 3 events, I might be switching threads, so, yeah.

Okay, sorry. Then I don't really know a time. I need to go to school today. Dave, could you set up a time?

davewillis44 said:
@pokemon99- ill give you joltank and the lax alert to sounds like tp thrash about celebi then?
Id love that heatran :)

That works. I see we're never on at the same time :( Is there a standard time that you're on at?

@robot &pokemon99 I will be online early tomorrow so I will tell you guys when im on!
@chello ,when I get the events I will give you them!

Cool dave, you never dissapoint! Also, the new reshiram and zekrom events, hook me up?

Hey how about that Togepi?

interested in ur shiny solosis cml pleaseeee i had one but traded it want another that wpuld be awsome

Hey Dave have you checked my thread yet to see what you want and I'm guessing you will be getting the new zekrom and reshiram events so can you also cml for those

hey guys, havnt been on in a while.
just letting you know that my gts distro now has the Mcdonalds events in it!

update
and also for trade

Golurk | ゴルーグ★
OT: カリータ | ID: 06171
IVs: 4-19-6-6-9-10
Timid | EVS: UT Level 70
Moves: | Shadow Punch| Hyper Beam | Gyro Ball | Hammer Arm

Hydreigon | サザンドラ★
IVs: 3-8-11-5-21-6
Moves: | Hyper Voice| Dragon Breath | Flamethrower|Focus Blast

Terrible IVS i know, but they are new and its all i have at the moment! :)

Hey guys I am going to re do ny whole thread ,much neater and including all my iv bred shinies and non shiny evd lv100s and alot of other new stuff!

I'd like to receive these from you as well as whatever else I was supposed to receive. Just PM me for a time to do this,
~P99
davewillis44 said:

Golurk | ゴルーグ★
IVs: 4-19-6-6-9-10
Moves: | Shadow Punch| Hyper Beam | Gyro Ball | Hammer Arm

Hydreigon | サザンドラ★
IVs: 3-8-11-5-21-6
Moves: | Hyper Voice| Dragon Breath | Flamethrower|Focus Blast