• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Unlimited Play

sandy4123

Bow down to the power of Dragonite ex!
In my area we have a lot of unlimited tournaments. We have one every single month to be more specific. I have noticed that three decks seem to always win depending upon who goes first, they are Pigeot/Porygon 2, Machamp SF/Aerodactyl, Aggron ex/Aerodactyl. The problem with each of the above is that I feel sorry for who ever plays one of these 3 decks and goes second. For this reason I think that there may be an anti meta deck specifically to counter these 3 decks. Drum roll please......Toxicroak G/SP Toolbox. Toxicroak G cannot be shuffled into the deck by Pigeot, Machamp SF cannot one shot it (unless leveled up), Aggron ex/Aerodactyl folds to cards like Dialga G or cyclone energy. Not to mention, Battle Frontier Stadium makes it more difficult for Pigeot/Porygon 2, because Porygon 2 cannot use its ability and Aggron ex's pokebody is useless. Also if you happen to go second against Pigeot/Porygon 2 and you have 3 basic SP in play, you can power spray the Porygon 2's pokepower making him useless. Chances are they wont have anything other than boost energy and the deck just cant function as well as it needs to. The only problem with the use of such an SP deck in an unlimited tourney, would be that not every single player will use one of these 3 decks, these 3 decks just usually seem to win. What do you guys have to say here?

Do you have any way to answer a Mewtwo Lv.X deck? the deck seems like it would get squished by that pretty easily.

Back