Underated Card Library

Ghost Poke Master

Savor the bacon....C-M`s bacon
Sry if this is the wrong forum.If it is can a mod please move it to the correct forum.(does it belong in combos and stradegies?)

Let`s face it.Pokemon is filled with totally underated,not thought of,not used,powerful cards.Heres a few.post yours and i`ll add it to the list.

Pokedex handy 910(DP)
oh my god...don`t even get me started.Get a card bury the other use electbuzz d or sableye pk to get that card,can play 4 of them in a turn and then play a suporter!

Turtwig(DP)
If the "Flaming Fart Monkey" wasn`t in the metagame this would be amazing. 0-for-10 and a 1-for-20 ,water resistance and is a 60 HP basic that can evolve into the terror tortoise.

Duskull(PK)
Greatest tech against mario.-30 fighting weakness,they have psy weakness and for a turn 2 win it would be lethal with lake boundrary.Plus it can evolve into dusclops which the CG one does automatic turn two against mario basics.

Ledian(DF)
almost the greatest evolved engine card in the world.searching for 1 card can mean life and death(more like win or lose :p)after using the power attatch a CC and lock bodies and powers while getting some serious draw power while metals block damage.the 1 bad thing is fire weakness....oh well thee just cna`t be a broken card anymore....

Tropius(DF)
searchable full heal.It`s that simple.

Fearow (CG)
Can make any slow deck with delta evo lines like nidoqueen really fast.

Crystal beach(CG)
So many decks run a double rainbowand this renderes them useless.it will still -10 and not provide anthing except colorless.also with scramble now it won`t matter if they are winning or losing ;)

Kabutops d (HP)
What I like to call,a Baby eater.thunderous blow can really weaken them down for vital drain and can Ko most babies and basics.The "Baby eater " part comes with vital drain. 30 damage can kill alot of babies and then he heals 7 damage counters and removes any poison,burn,etc!It could`ve play but a fossil basic probably took that away.oh well.

Pokenav`(CG)
Pretty much the same as pokedex except instead of burying cards yu put 2 back on top of your deck in any way you like.

Luvdisc(CG)
Easily one of the best starters.Your oppenent will probably mentor for 3 basics + his active.Then you can even game for 4 pokemon.Stadium play can be a tech for thick stadium decks or heal your pokemon.

I think Furret will actually just give Ledian this knowing glance and Ledian will fly off dejected, knowing it now has to share its 'Pidgeot lite' mantle with another, in many ways superior, card.

Any suggestions of what to put in?If there is post it like this

Card Name(Set)
This is why it`s underrated.
terror tortoise is his nick-name lol.

You should keep it to last stage cards. You can't really underate Turtwig, as its only real use is evolving.

Anyway, Kabutops d HP
Never sees any play in any half decent deck, but has great attacks and potential.

I was thinking if i dhould add that actually.Now that it`s requested I will.But,next time please post suggestions how I specified :)

Luvdisc CG
Easily one of the best starters... you opponents mentors for 3 basics and has one that he has active... You Even Game for 4 Basics.... Or could be used as a tech for decks that run thick stadiums. Attack with stadium play to remove 1counter from all of your pokes... That alone beats Damage spread/Prinplup based decks....

Back