Writing Under a Dark Moon Chapter two is up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enlyten

Professional
Chapter Two day three

I was dreaming, dreaming of a past event....
" Why don't you ever do anything?!" Bacon exclaimed.
" All you ever do is hide away doing nothing! Never to be seen giving a warning! You're not even TRYING to keep pokebeach safe!"
" Im sorry! It's just that all the mods seem to be going crazy! Banning and giving warnings every two seconds! It's just not right! And I definitely don't want to turn out like YOU!" I screamed back. Bacon's face erupted in pure rage and hatred.
" Go to your hut, RIGHT NOW", Bacon said in a soft but still angry voice ( so they WERE huts! ).
" I would sleep with one eye open tonight if I were you to, you know , not get banned" Bacon said. I walked back to my hut under a dark moon.... Why? Why must the life as a mod be so hard?! I walked into my hut and threw a chair across the room in anger, I wanted to run away! You know what? That's exactly what I was going to do! U was going to run away in the middle of the night tonight! While I thought this I continued to walk around the room throwing various items including a vase, Zyflair's trophy, and a few other things that were too smashed up to recognize.
Zyflair walked in and a look of horror crossed his face which soon dissapated into a smirk.
" What did Bacon do this time?" he asked.
" None of your business!" I responded.
" Come on I'm your roommate it's my du-"
" I don't care what it is your duty to do! And if you think you can just charge in here and ask me about MY life, you are really in over your head!"I interuppted to say.
" Now I'm going for a walk!" I said almost immediately after . I walked out of the hut and started to run. I was going to carry out my plan and hope that Zyflair didn't hear me. I hadn't let him in on the plan so I didn't think that he was going to chase me. I didn't know how wrong I was, Zyflair had apparently charged out of the hut after he heard my footsteps.
"Wait!" he yelled. He had much longer legs so he could catch up to me with ease. He tackled me and pinned me down.
" Wherever you're going I'm coming with! For as your roommate it is my sole duty to acco....." Zyflair's face suddenly relaxed as he rolled off of me and didn't move again, I listened to his chest, I could still hear a heartbeat.
I stood up to see Bacom about thirty feet away. I was overwhelmed with anger towards him.
" You're not going to run away" he said.
" What did you do to him?"I asked. Bacon turned towards me and smirked.
" You may not know this because your new, but as a moderator, under a new moon, sometimes referred to as a " Dark Moon" , you have the power to control other moderators. And what I did to him, I'm about to do to you." I ran. Run , breath, keep running, I couldn't look back. I woke up.
As I woke up, I released a blood-curling scream!
" W-w-what?!!" Galefail exclaimed ( he's mah new roommate ^_^) I was breathing deeply and had woken up in a cold sweat. I got changed into jeans and a sweater, said sorry to Galefail who then went back to sleep, and walked out of the hut.
I was looking for Twilight Shayminlvr's hut. I needed to talk to her. I walked around looking in the dawn sun for a hut labeled TSL. I soon found it in the middle of the clearing. My head was ringing, I took a deep breath and opened the flap.
I must've startled her but she was reading anyways.
" Oh! It's you! Uuuh how can I help you?" she said while rubbing her eyes and yawning.
" I need to ask you a question." I replied.
" Go ahead! Shoot!" she said.
" How do you plan to defeat the mods?"

Yay! Chapter two is up! ^_^ email me if you want to be in the story!

Cool kid master555 if you read this don't worry, you're already in chapter three!^_^

Please comment!

Please post all chapters/episodes/whatever on a single thread. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back