'Unbroken Bonds,' May's English SM10 Set!

Silveraith

Aspiring Trainer
Sets these days are getting way too big. It's impossible to finish a set without spending your life's savings, only for an even bigger one to come right after.

Blinkehyo

Aspiring Trainer
This looks like a set that's been rotated for and already on the clearance rack for more money than it's worth

But for now, it does look cool ~

Winkachu

Aspiring Trainer
Sets these days are getting way too big. It's impossible to finish a set without spending your life's savings, only for an even bigger one to come right after.

Totally get you, but I feel like the quantity isn't an issue. Problem is these cards are freaking expensive and what makes even worst is how big packaging they do, by using lot more plastic and large empty boxes that increase the size and weight. That factor alone for most international buyers is hitting the pocket/bank account really hard because the packaging is calculated by weight and size. So yea for single elite trainer box I have to pay for shipping 11 euros. And I'm pretty sure it does increase end price for all the products as well to deliver from factory to distributor and then to stores. Guess point would be for us as a community to address this to Pokemon company to find the way to lower the cost on their products.

bbb888

Same user name as my Pokémon YouTube channel

Remember when Fossil set had only 62 cards and no secret rares??

Yeah, me neither.

CynderDarkov

Aspiring Trainer
It will never happen, but it would be fitting and nuts if that special energy was double dragon energy.

It'll probably be something lame again like memory energy tho

Yoan Sanchhez

Aspiring Trainer
Pre-release date is now confirmed, and Pre-Release orders are now up for US, Canada and Puerto Rico.
Latin America kits will have a different date.

Pre-Release will be from 5/19 to 5/28.

Pre-Release Kit will close quite earlier this time (2/7 for some), so, be alert.

The Red Genesect

The robot that made it past Captcha
I know people are sick of me complaining but if this isn’t a Unova set, I will blow my brains out

Skeleton Liar

サーナ~
Killin' it with these multiple color ETB designs! I love how this and the Team Up box look.

Remember when Fossil set had only 62 cards and no secret rares??

Yeah, me neither.
Remember when pulling a holo from a pack meant something?

I long for simpler sets like that. But it'll never happen. "What's that? Rainbow Rares were a mistake and only make sets more difficult and expensive to complete? Sounds like we need to add a 4th rarity to Tag Team GX's!"