Umbreot's Celestine Shop of Grafix

How good is my work?

• Very nice! Your work is very nicely done.

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • It's not bad, but its not good either.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • This is horrible, you need to improove your skills much much more!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Umbreot

Banner Making Master

SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED

----
So much for the dramatic tittle.

Anyways, Welcome to my shop. Please read the rules before
requesting, other wise, your request will be ignored.

----

RULES
• I only take a certain number of requests a day, if all for that day are filled,
the rest of the requests I receive that day will be ignored.
• Rush me and you die. No seriously, if you rush me, I will NEVER take
a request form you again. I always try to make your request as soon as I can, so again, no rushing.
DO NOT REQUEST IF YOUR NOT GOING TO USE IT.
• At the beginning of each request, you must type in: Pokebeach Chat rocks! so that I know you read the rules.
• You must give credit!
• I suggest that USE THE REQUEST FORM I give for all the requests. The Forms are below each of the "things I do". This is the only rule that is not mandatory, but it is still important.
• MAXIMUM OF TWO REQUESTS BY PERSON AT A TIME!!!
---

TODAY'S REQUEST LIST- 3 sprite spaces open; 1 Banner space open
• ( Sprite Open )
• ( Sprite Open )
• ( Sprite Open )
• ( Banner Open)
---

What I do
• Banners
ashballs.png

Banner Size:
Image:
Background:
Text/Font:
Additional:

• Lineless Sprites
lineless.gif

Pokemon:

• Mixes
batch_1.gif

Pokemon 1:
Pokemon 2:
Aditional Info:

• Recolors
(No example yet)
Pokemon:
New color scheme:

• Revamps
1-bulbaline.gif

Pokemon:
Game:

• Pokeballs
(No example yet)
Pokemon:
Aditional Information:

"Pokebeach Chat Rocks!" :D

Anyways, I would like a lineless sprite of Wartortle, Porygon2, and Porygon. :)

Thanks.

And also, do you have any spots for a job application. Just wondering. I'm not sure if I can take on the responsibility due to my limited tools, but I was just curious.

Thank you. Yes you can apply for a job application, just let me know what you can do and post your examples for each thing here.

I will give you further instructions based on that.

Ok, I'll think about it and I will if I find that it will fit in with my schedule. Also, if I do join, I can only do banners if that is ok. The banner in my sig is some of my sample work, but another member named Charizard88 spiffened it up a bit. Also, take your time on my sprites. I never had sprites done before and I thought I could use it in an avatar so I wanted some. Also, I will make sure to give you credit. :)

I will post each of your things as I make them.

#1-
008wartortle.png

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/pokebeach/Lineless/008wartortle.png

Actually... tell you what. Ill take some time and make you some really custom, very cool things. Just for you, wartortle based.

I will have to work on it tommorow though, it's getting late for me.

Lucky Luigi, your banners are alright, but I don't think they suit my standards.
If you can do anything else, let me know.

Anyways, instead of making those sprites for you, I have made a banner and an avatar.
I hope you don't mind. Besides, this is more attractive and will probably be more useful to you anyways.

Without further adue:
ll1.png

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/pokebeach/Banners/ll1.png

ll2.png

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/pokebeach/Avatars/ll2.png

Umbreot said:
Lucky Luigi, your banners are alright, but I don't think they suit my standards.
If you can do anything else, let me know.

Anyways, instead of making those sprites for you, I have made a banner and an avatar.
I hope you don't mind. Besides, this is more attractive and will probably be more useful to you anyways.

Without further adue:
ll1.png

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/pokebeach/Banners/ll1.png

ll2.png

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/pokebeach/Avatars/ll2.png

Cool, I like them. I will eventually use what you have given me, but I think I'll wait to use the banner until I've had enough of the one I currently have which won't be long. I love your work though... What program do you use because the quality is amazing! Thanks. :)

Can I work here?
I am great at recolors and lineless sprites. Also, look at my avatar!

Hmm, well if you want to work here, tell me what you can do and post at least two examples of EACH thing that you do.

--

Glad u like it LL, and I use GIMP. It a lot like photoshop, but it's free. It is THE BEST free image editing soft ware you can get.

Based on the example in my sig below, do you think I would be a good worker at this shop? I'll post another example when I get the chance, but I am still thinking about it. :)

Well LL, I would say your skill is still developing. I need to see another example to judge if you'd be fit or not,
but with what I see right now, I would have to say no.

BTW, if you aren't already doing so, I suggest you download and use GIMP for your image editing needs.

I already am unfortunately. I have a hard time working with more than one image in paint. I'm working on another banner currently so once it is finished, let me know your final decision. I am a beginner, but suprisingly, I was much worse a few months back. :)

Well, I can do recolors, like old sprites to new, avatars, and some fusing. Banner aren't my greatest. Give me a little bit, this could take a while. They'll probably be up during the new year.

Lets see what I can put you threw.
Banner.
Banner Size: 320x146 (SPPF's size)
Image: (anything that has a star/* is shiny) Rapidash *, Latias *, Latios *, Giratina (I don't care ifyou use it's Origin Form), Dialga & Darkrai
Background: Any
Text/Font: My Wi-Fi/PBR Team
Additional: Can you put the sprites for them on it also, using Pokesho's sprites & recolor Shiny's Rapidash's Flames (Mane & Tail/Fire) to Ponyta Shiny's Flames.

Edit: Pokebeach Chat rocks!

Back