Umbreot- Crap or not?

Rate my sprites please!

• AWESOME JOB!!! These are really really good!

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • They're ok, pretty good.

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Not bad or good, in the middle.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eh well, I don't like them much...

• OH MY GOD, these are the worst sprites in history!

• Total voters

Zahd

~••//I am Umbreot//••~
~.::||WELCOME||::.~

>>Latest Picture:
lineless_doa.png
<<

Welcome everyone to my spriting topic. Please rate and review my pic's! I update very frequently, as most of you all know. I'm also on the chat room of Pokebeach at anytime between 6-10pm EST time. (Though I'm currently banned for swearing, please PM porygon to change that)

MIXES
porygon_our_god.png

charqa.bmp

snankey.gif
drapiot.gif
lefot.gif

gargonite.gif

tangnoir.gif

slowrunt.gif

Cacturne + Probopass
Drifblim + Togekiss
A fuse of all the hitmon's

OTHER
chikoritarevamp.gif

One of my revamps, I plan to do more soon.
__
Lefot
A couple of sprites I entered in a contest on SPPF.
Lineless pokemon!!!
A Torterra Lineless

Well that's it for now, but I update daily! Keep this topic fresh, the more the posts the more inspired I'll be to do this!

All are awesome, except the Hitmon-thing looks like it's turning really weirdly... I look forward to seeing more.

Wow. You do an awesome job on these! I like the the newest one.
That Leafot is really cool. It doesn't even look like a splice, more Like a new pokemon!

abaxter94 said:
That Leafot is really cool. It doesn't even look like a splice, more Like a new pokemon!

it does look like a new pokemon, but they'd never make a grass/flying =K just saying

The Slowrunt seems a bit....off, but they are all really well done. Could you possbily make a Chimecho + Masquerain combintaion next? That would be really awsome. 9.999999999/10(i never give perfect, but that pretty darn close!)

Also, there's no link in your sig, so that's why I requested here....

articuno1508 said:
All are awesome, except the Hitmon-thing looks like it's turning really weirdly... I look forward to seeing more.
Yeah, like I said, it was a request for someone who wanted a fuse for all the hitmons. I don't like it either, but oh well. I tried.

abaxter94 said:
Wow. You do an awesome job on these! I like the the newest one.
Thanks! I like Leafot too, it turned out rather well. I'm thinking about using it as the starter in a little fakedex I'm working on...

Anyway people, here's the latest new image:
drifkis.gif

As usual it was just a request from some one on serebiiforums. Drifblim/Togekiss

Back