• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Umbreon(UD) n' Stuff(Master's/Any Tourny.)

Raí Müller

Aspiring Trainer
4x Eevee (RR)
4x Umbreon (3 UD, 1 MD)
1x Espeon Prime
1x Espeon (MD)
2x Uxie(LA)
1x Azelf(LA)
1x Unkown Q
1x Electrike
1x Manectric (PT)
1x Shinx
1x Luxio
1x Luxray (AR)
1x Ditto
1x Crobat G

3x BTS
4x Expert Belt
3x Bebe's Search
2x Pokemon Communicator
3x SSU
1x Palmer's
1x Warp Point
3x Pokemon Collector
2x Energy Exchanger
1x Luxury Ball
2x Poke Turn
2x Lucian's Assignment
1x Bench Shield

4x Special {D}
4x {D}
2x {L}
1x Rainbow Energy

Strategy: Setup Umbreon with Special Dark and Expert Belt ASAP, keep Manectric on your Bench to shield it.
Manectric will makem this deck almost "imune" to Garchomp SP Lv.X, Luxray is a Gyarados counter, Espeon Prime will attack against pokemons such as Machamp who has weakness.
And well, i think the trainers setup are pretty cool, what do you think ? :D

I think it is great! I would always have 2 Umbreons in play though. Also, watch out for scizor primes.

However, I think you might want to consider taking half or all the SSU out. If Umbreon is doing its job, then it shouldnt be getting weak from attacks. If it is, then you just retreat for another and it is protected.

Hmmm, i found that SSU is very nice for this deck, i can have Umbreon ready on the same second if i hit the SSU.
And well, i think Machamp/Gyarados/Jumpluff are more then able to weak me from attacks =x...
They are the big problem about this deck, i also add Umbreon(MD) and 1 more Belt.

u have counters for gyrados and machamp. jumpluffs play vileplume so just play 1 or 2 ssu against any other deck. why do u play poke blowers and 2 warp point? i think all blowers + 1 or 2 warp point out and 1 ditto LA and 1 or 2 {G} energy as jumpluf counter ( copy mass attack for kill) and maybe some crobat g and poke turns for more damage.

If you are running Manectric PT to protect your bench, you need to put a Bench Shield on him, to protect HIM.

Well TY for the advices, i did some changes on it, but i kinda abandoned this deck, idk its just so situational, there are so many counters that i need to whore about countering, but it worked nice overall

Back