Umbreon/Espeon's Spectacular Everything Shop! School's starting,so won't be able to get on as much

Did you like what you got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Umbreon/Espeon's Spectacular Sprite,Avatar,and Banner Shop!Open to requests!

:D

I'll credit you when i use it

RE: Umbreon/Espeon's Spectacular Sprite,Avatar,and Banner Shop!Open to requests!

Thanks Darkvoid!:D Hope you liked it!

@Umbreon/Espeon: When you have added the image you saved it as a .jpg file. If you notice at the end of the link that you provided, it says jpg. Instead of saving it as a jpg try saving it as a png. This will make the image more cleaner and sharper. Though if you don't know how to do this, then it is fine and you can leave the egg just how it is.

Thanks.

Ok sorry for all the confusion.
no83n9.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/no83n9.png[/IMG]

Looks better now thanks for creating the egg.

The form for fusions
Pokemon:Umbreon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon
Body of fusion: Vaporeon
Specific body parts(Optional): Jolteon tail, Flareon's tail, Vaporeon's fins
Specific colors(Optional): umbreon's color with umbreon's rings
Anything else?: nope
Did you read the rules?: Tyranitar

OK Crystal,your order is accepted.
Edit:Your fusion is done crystal!
16knkle.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/16knkle.png[/IMG]

Banner and avatar form:

Colors: You are the artist you know what will look good.
Text: Weathering the Storm
Anything else?: I have three.jpg background I would like them on. I can send you the files.
Did you read the rules?: Tyranitar

OK your order is accepted CR.Do you mind if I find a background?
Edit:Christopher Robin,here is your banner!If you want anything changed,don't hesitate to ask me to fix it.
2enx8hi.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/2enx8hi.png[/IMG]

Umbreon/Espeon said:
OK your order is accepted CR.Do you mind if I find a background?
Edit:Christopher Robin,here is your banner!If you want anything changed,don't hesitate to ask me to fix it.

Thanks it's great...:)

Colors:Dark red
Text: HaxorusBeast
Anything else?:No
Did you read the rules?:Tyranitar

SOOOOO sorry I didn't get your order done HaxorusBeast.I was really busy this week.Anyway,could you provide an image for me?

Umbreon/Espeon said:
SOOOOO sorry I didn't get your order done HaxorusBeast.I was really busy this week.Anyway,could you provide an image for me?
The background or the pokemon?

The Pokemon.

Umbreon/Espeon said:
The Pokemon.
Well the shiny form of the pokemon is black or just search it and just take a look at my avatar

I'm working on your banner right now.
Edit:Your banner is done HaxorusBeast!If you don't loike it,or need anything changed,don't hesitate to ask.I'll be glad to fix it!
Edit#2:I have to fix it so it might take a couple minutes.

Umbreon/Espeon said:
I'm working on your banner right now.
Edit:Your banner is done HaxorusBeast!If you don't loike it,or need anything changed,don't hesitate to ask.I'll be glad to fix it!
Edit#2:I have to fix it so it might take a couple minutes.
Thanks dude, I know it is going to be beast.

Can you make me a kind of cerberus thing out of entei raikou and suicune i want you to kind of surprise me with it though

I will,but you have to read the rules,and use the correct form.That's the only way you will get your order in Slateport Market.

Body of fusion:cerberus
Specific body parts(Optional):suicune,raikou,entei
Specific colors(Optional):any
Anything else?:
Did you read the rules?:tyranitar

Not to rush you but how long do you think this will take

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back