• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Ultra Squids (Ultra Necrozma-GX/Malamar)

SupremeLeaderQuagsire

Aspiring Trainer
I've been "testing" this list out for a while, tweaking as I go. Here's what I've come up with so far.

Pokémon - 15
3 Ultra Necrozma-GX
4 Inkay
3 Malamar
2 Mew
1 Dawn Wings Necrozma-GX
2 Tapu Lele-GX

Trainers - 32
4 Professor Sycamore
2 N
3 Cynthia
4 Guzma
1 Lillie
4 Ultra Ball
4 Mysterious Treasure
2 Field Blower
1 Super Rod
3 Choice Band
4 Altar of the Moone

Energy - 13
8 Psychic Energy
5 Metal Energy

Some notes about the list:
1 Dawn Wings Necrozma-GX: I only have one, so that's what I've been testing with, but I wouldn't mind adding a second.

4 Altar of the Moone, no Float Stone: I messed around with Float Stone, but didn't like it very much and converted all 4 of them to Altars, which I've liked much more. Bumps opponent's Stadiums while providing free retreat to all of your 'mons with a Psychic (which isn't hard to get onto things, considering you run 8 and have Malamar). I can see the argument for Float, I just prefer Altar, and I also wouldn't be against cutting one for another Dawn Wings.

0 Beast Energy <>: Opted for an extra Metal over the Beast Energy because of Mew, thinking about adding it.

0 Oranguru: Bench space is tight (also realized that I traded mine to a good friend, teehee).

Leave your thoughts and revisions below.

Thanks,
Quag.

Back