Ultra PRO Releasing Nostalgic Pokemon TCG Binder Design!

Ironically I'm experiencing the opposite reaction. I only saw a single 2x2 binder as a child, and now that I'm far older than 13 I find my tastes leaning more towards a binder that's easier to hold close to my eyes. (or do I mistake your meaning and you mean a true 4x4 binder, one with 16-pocket pages?)

Cosmos may wear better than Classic Stars, but I love the lenticular pattern of Classic Stars. Both hold a special place in my heart, but the difference is that Cosmos had an 11 year history before it started getting used again last year (or was it a 14 year history? Weren't some Black and White era promos printed in both the old and new Cosmos pattern?).
I meant four page binders, but I need to save on storage space so bigger binders are better

Eh, I don't really see a point for this outside of nostalgia and less space taken up. These kinds of binders are also too easy to *YOINK* when you think about it.
I did read it and i dont think its real but we'll see in September
You clearly didn't get the message. The actual binder that's coming out it September is the one seen at the very beginning of the article, the four binders that feature Sugimori's artwork (including the one featuring Ash) are the Pokémania-era binders that this new binder is based off of.

As far as Ultra Pro binders, this one is kinda cool. We've had a lot of justified disappointment at Ultra Pro (and even TPCi in general) reusing the stock art, but I do wonder what the rules are on the old Sugimori artwork. I'd look cooler with some retro art on the front or back.
I mean... I like the booster pack art on the portfolios. I was legitimately disappointed when the skipped Astral Radiance and used Sugimori illustrations.

Eh, I don't really see a point for this outside of nostalgia and less space taken up. These kinds of binders are also too easy to *YOINK* when you think about it.

You clearly didn't get the message. The actual binder that's coming out it September is the one seen at the very beginning of the article, the four binders that feature Sugimori's artwork (including the one featuring Ash) are the Pokémania-era binders that this new binder is based off of.
Oh my bad i thought they would never put Ash on a legit card binder

Back