Discussion "Ultra Beast" symbol on GX cards

Firewyn

Aspiring Trainer
Hi Pokebeachers,
I was thinking... with these "Ultra Beast" tags being added to cards... Do you think any of these options would be a thing?

1) A new ruling stating that you can only have 1 "Ultra Beast" in your decklist
2) They'll add new cards that are only allowed to be used by cards with the "Ultra Beast" tag
3) A new ruling stating you are limited to a number of any specific Ultra Beast in your deck
(ex: you can only have 1 of each Ultra Beast in your deck)

Discuss!

FrostBiter12

Upcoming Worlds Competitor!
Hi Pokebeachers,
I was thinking... with these "Ultra Beast" tags being added to cards... Do you think any of these options would be a thing?

1) A new ruling stating that you can only have 1 "Ultra Beast" in your decklist
2) They'll add new cards that are only allowed to be used by cards with the "Ultra Beast" tag
3) A new ruling stating you are limited to a number of any specific Ultra Beast in your deck
(ex: you can only have 1 of each Ultra Beast in your deck)

Discuss!

I agree! The new "Ultra Beast" mechanic is intriguing. I'm sure other people have already mentioned this, but something like a "Wormhole" card that lets you search your deck for a card that has Ultra Beast on it (maybe with a cost like Ultra Ball). Or maybe a stadium that boosts HP/damage. I'm thinking something along the line of what they did with Arceus back in the Platinum set with the "Beginning Door" and "Ultimate Zone". Just a thought, but I believe something like that may happen.

Let me know what you think! Thanks!

Firewyn

Aspiring Trainer
I agree! The new "Ultra Beast" mechanic is intriguing. I'm sure other people have already mentioned this, but something like a "Wormhole" card that lets you search your deck for a card that has Ultra Beast on it (maybe with a cost like Ultra Ball). Or maybe a stadium that boosts HP/damage. I'm thinking something along the line of what they did with Arceus back in the Platinum set with the "Beginning Door" and "Ultimate Zone". Just a thought, but I believe something like that may happen.

Let me know what you think! Thanks!
Yea, It'll just be a matter of time when we'll know what will happen.
I do like the idea on a new stadium, and another thing that I didn't add is that maybe adding the "Lost Zone" to the game again!

FrostBiter12

Upcoming Worlds Competitor!
Yea, It'll just be a matter of time when we'll know what will happen.
I do like the idea on a new stadium, and another thing that I didn't add is that maybe adding the "Lost Zone" to the game again!

Yes, the Lost Zone would be fun to bring back, but maybe they'll rename it to something more "Sun & Moon"ish, like whatever is releasing in Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon; Wormhole, the new Dimensions, etc.(sorry, I don't play the VG so I don't know the terms besides what they mention in the TCG).

Phototoxin

I herd u leik mudkipz?
I'd not be surprised to see something like a beast ball: discard 1 card to search for an 'ultrabeast' reveal it, put it into your hand.