Wi-Fi Trades Ultimesk's MyPlayer Thread - H: 5IV French Pokémon for Masuda Method

RE: Trading my 5 IV perfect french pokemons for Masuda method

I understand, I breed a lot of pokemon, so I know it takes time. Do you want to take the noibat now so you can breed it when you have time?

MuhFugginMoose said:
Are you still possibly interested in a 4V Brave male Honedge?

Sorry I forgot to answer your question D:

I already have my english Honedge, sorry :<

Lance20XD6 said:
I understand, I breed a lot of pokemon, so I know it takes time. Do you want to take the noibat now so you can breed it when you have time?

And that's as you wish. I'm not sure i'll be able to breed it soon, i have a lot of pokemons to breed before that. :)

That is fine.

Just initiate trade when you are ready.

does nature matter? if not I can do it, if so probably not. this is for the goomy for scyther trade.

Do you still have the Charmander that you mentioned in your list?

arulz said:
does nature matter? if not I can do it, if so probably not. this is for the goomy for scyther trade.

Somehow matters, but I can do without it. A Calm one would be perfect anyway :)

And yep OtterBoy, I still have my charmander :> Would like to get a foreign one btw

I have a couple of new things. Male HA impish Gligar, I am breeding for more, but have not been able to get any 5 IV females yet. I also have male and female adamant Larvitar with dragon dance, SR, and pursuit. I still have that Shroomish for you as well. I am interested in male Absol and Froakie if you have any. The nature and ability don't matter.

So I have an perfect english froakie - were you still looking or did you find one?

Lance20XD6 said:
I have a couple of new things. Male HA impish Gligar, I am breeding for more, but have not been able to get any 5 IV females yet. I also have male and female adamant Larvitar with dragon dance, SR, and pursuit. I still have that Shroomish for you as well. I am interested in male Absol and Froakie if you have any. The nature and ability don't matter.

I have both :) And I got a Gastly, finally :>

adecesar said:
So I have an perfect english froakie - were you still looking or did you find one?

I found one :) It cost me two days of breeding to get a perfect female one in exchange, but worth it. Even got a shiny 4V protean froakie in the process :D

Male Gastly, Absol, and Froakie for Shroomish, Larvitar, and Gligar? You can choose what gender you want.

Yeah :) I'll tell you the genders I want soon, Can't have access to the 3DS now :)

So I need a female Shroomish, a Male Larvitar and a Female Gligar :) Sorry for the waiting

So i have male 5IV Modest Clauncher, is it enough to trade that with your 5V Absol?

Ok, I will also give you the female noibat now and you can breed a male for me when you have time to do so.

I will be back in 1 hour.

Ririka said:
So i have male 5IV Modest Clauncher, is it enough to trade that with your 5V Absol?

If you take the female one, sure, no problem ! If you want a male i'll have to breed some more, and it will take some time :)

Ultimesk said:
Ririka said:

If you take the female one, sure, no problem ! If you want a male i'll have to breed some more, and it will take some time :)

Since i want a male one, i'll wait until you breed some more :D

Ring me back when you have it okay :)

Yo, I'd like a 5 IV Scyther and Gastly. Check my thread and see if there is anything that you like

Back