Pokemon Ugliest Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Mime is just an embarrassment. And Smoochum too. They and that creepy Aipom should be locked away.

although lots have people have mentioned feebas, what on earth about magikarp? every time i see it i just wanna flick it. its so boring and ugly.

There are a lot of ugly Pokemon, but there's one that's uglier than all of them:
Metapod *shudder*

It was the first Pokemon I've seen. So I didn't like Pokemon first. But then my mind changed because there were the GB-Games!!! YAY!

Haunter from Legend Maker.*Jumps off a cliff because I looked at that card. Acccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk*

Tomokazu Komiya said:
nigafiga said:
Abhorsen said:
What are you talking about? Jynx is like one of the hottest pokemon in existence, lol :p
Oh, man... You got realyyyyy bbaadd taste!:D
Ever heard of a little thing called sarcasm?
Noone should insult Jynx cause she's too sexy to be insulted :p

*Starts dreaming about Jynx* :p

zml14 said:
Haunter from Legend Maker.*Jumps off a cliff because I looked at that card. Acccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk*

Blorgh...this is a Pokémon thread...not exactly a TCG thread. Haunter isn't ugly just cos some1 made a crappy drawing of it. Just look at FR/LG Haunter.

Majority Rules: Jynx (and Smoochum)

I dunno, sure it's kinda freaky, but ugly?... nm I see your point.

Feebas? Meh, it's a sickly Magikarp-fish, but still, it's not eye-searing.

I don't think the Regis are ugly, but definitely not Pokemon Legendary material.

And pshaw to you all who say ANYTHING about Mew or Mew2!

wow, this thread is making people hate each other, like I still hate Venusaur for what he said, and Lord9511 now has something against Typhlosion ex fans, so please say why, cause if you don't say why, fans will get offended, if you give a reason, then we can discuss, if you just say a name, all we can do is hate you :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back