Pokemon Ugliest Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE:  Ugliest Pokemon

antares said:
sudowoodo is to ugly to look at
Take that back! >_<

I can't really judge the ugliest pokemon, so i'll do the top 10 (In my opinion), and will rank their ugliness from 0 to 10. Note these are not in any order.

Butterfree. God it is hidious! Not meaning to offend anyone, but my eyes hurt looking at it 8/10
Beedrill. Uh, just looks weird and ugly. 7/10
Buetifly looks disgusting as well. 8/10
Golbat 9/10
Smoochum and Jynx. Jeez they are definently the ugliest pokemon. Honest to God, my friend threw up when he first saw Jynx! 10/10
Regis: 8/10 [No description] besides 'just plain ugly'
Muk: 7/10

Oh yeah and Manene is ugly too.

I would cast my "hit once too many times by the uglystick" vote at Durnsparce. A snail/rattlesnake/uglything? One good thing with it and pokémon is that they are not all "Über" looking.

RE:   Ugliest Pokemon

Garion the Bonsly said:
Butterfree. God it is hidious! Not meaning to offend anyone, but my eyes hurt looking at it 8/10
Beedrill. Uh, just looks weird and ugly. 7/10
Buetifly looks disgusting as well. 8/10
Golbat 9/10
Smoochum and Jynx. Jeez they are definently the ugliest pokemon. Honest to God, my friend threw up when he first saw Jynx! 10/10
Regis: 8/10 [No description] besides 'just plain ugly'
Muk: 7/10
what, butterfree, the ugliest Pokémon, no way, have you ever even looked at it.
You,... ... ... you .... Misty, why do you hate bugs?

and what's wrong with the regis, they aren't the most beautiful pokémon but there are many pokémon s that are uglier then them. They look cool, in my eyes.

:(butterfree is in my top20 favourite Pokémon list, he's one of my strongest pokémon on my lg and I collect butterfree cards, all because he's sooo cute.:(

Are you kidding? Milotic is disgustingly ugly. How can that Pokemon claim that that beast is beautiful? Lies, I tell you!! LIES!!!!
350.png

Look at those antennae.... (shivers)

Tomokazu Komiya said:
Are you kidding? Milotic is disgustingly ugly. How can that Pokemon claim that that beast is beautiful? Lies, I tell you!! LIES!!!!
350.png

Look at those antennae.... (shivers)
I totally agree, no Matter how much dry food a feebas gets, it can't become beautiful, this card proves it

(TYranitarFReak) said:
well, i think grimer and muk are more uglier!
why is muk ugly, it's my mother's favorite pokémon.

GODZILLA said:
Tyrogue is pretty ugly too:/
yeah, especially when it's one by Tomokazu Komiya

Basically, I think that Drowzee, Hypno, Tangela, Jynx, Pinsir, Ditto, Natu, Xatu, Dunsparce, Qwilfish, Murkrow, Sneasel, Slugma, Magcargo, Smoochum, Magmar, Sceptile, Swampert, Nuzleaf, Shiftry, Slaking, Loudred, Exploud, Nosepass, Sableye, Electrike, Zangoose, Seviper, Cradily, Feebas, Kecleon, Banette, Huntail and Relicanth are ugly.

i'd say .....well jynx and smoochum are DEFINITELY UGLY.....
Primape is ugly tooo
and dont forget the Hitmonchan hitmonlee hitmontop and tyrogue....eww:p

BTW:Milotic is beautiful....

Venusaur said:
*takes giant knife*
WHAT?, I've never felt more insulted in my entire life, what's ugly about him, :(:(:(:(
*keeps on holding giant knife until you explain yourself*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back