Ugh.

ElectroManiac

Bloods for Life- So if you banging
I spent 2 hours Downloading what I thought was Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood Episode 15. I watch it. It was Full Metal Alchemist Season 1 Episode 15. So now I have to spend 1 hour and 48 minutes waiting, and I have to stay on the computer. Why? Because if my computer's screen-saver comes on, the download stops where it is and Claims to be "Unidentified Data" and I can't run it. So yea. I am mad :|

ElectroManiac said:
I spent 2 hours Downloading what I thought was Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood Episode 15. I watch it. It was Full Metal Alchemist Season 1 Episode 15. So now I have to spend 1 hour and 48 minutes waiting, and I have to stay on the computer. Why? Because if my computer's screen-saver comes on, the download stops where it is and Claims to be "Unidentified Data" and I can't run it. So yea. I am mad :|
just set your screen saver so it wont come on.
then download it again and go chain a shiny while your waiting

I can never do those, I get to 30 every time then I magically break the chain. The only shiny I have is from leveling up.

2 hours to download a 20 minute episode of anime? What? Are you on dialup?

Either that or you're torrenting wrong.

Torrents take 3 days for me. I have DSL, but Embarq is pretty much dial-up, with no dialing-in, lol.

Back