• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard U-Necrozma/Malamar for NAIC

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
Pokemon: 15
3x Inkay FLI
3x Malamar FLI
3x Ultra Necrozma-GX FLI
2x Dawn Wings Necrozma-GX ULP
1x Mew FCO
2x Tapu Lele-GX GRI
1x Mewtwo Promo

Trainers: 33
31x Lillie
3x Professor Sycamore
3x N
3x Cynthia
4x Mysterious Treasure
3x Ultra Ball
2x Parallel City
3x Field Blower
3x Float Stone
1x Super Rod
3x Guzma
1x Beast Ring
1x Professor's Letter
2x Choice Band

Energy: 12
1x Beast Energy {*}
3x Metal Energy
8x Psychic

Any advice would be appreciated :)

Last edited:
Here are some suggestions:
-1 N
-1 Ultra Necrozma GX
-1 Lunala Prism

+1 Brigette (gives you options T1)
+1 Inkay (4-3 helps a lot with consistency)
+1 Mewtwo SMPR (better Buzzwole counter)

Suggestions that won't really maximize consistency, but are just my personal preferences:
-2 Parallel City
-1 Field Blower

+1 Professor Sycamore
+1 Float Stone
+1 Beast Ring

Here are some suggestions:
-1 N
-1 Ultra Necrozma GX
-1 Lunala Prism

+1 Brigette (gives you options T1)
+1 Inkay (4-3 helps a lot with consistency)
+1 Mewtwo SMPR (better Buzzwole counter)

Suggestions that won't really maximize consistency, but are just my personal preferences:
-2 Parallel City
-1 Field Blower

+1 Professor Sycamore
+1 Float Stone
+1 Beast Ring
Is Mewtwo really Necessary? I mean I run DW and Mew... Also, I did originally run Brigette instead of Lillie, however I hardly ever used her. I almost always preferred one of the other supporters.

Is Mewtwo really Necessary? I mean I run DW and Mew... Also, I did originally run Brigette instead of Lillie, however I hardly ever used her. I almost always preferred one of the other supporters.
Mewtwo really helps sway the prize race in your favor, and you run both Brigette and Lillie for when you'd like one over the other

You could always also run Hoopa STS, but Mewtwo is preferred because it also decreases the amount of damage done to the bench with Jet Punch. If you're playing against Buzzwole, you can just Brigette for 2 Inkay and 1 Mewtwo T1 and take out a Buzz T2.

Mewtwo really helps sway the prize race in your favor, and you run both Brigette and Lillie for when you'd like one over the other

You could always also run Hoopa STS, but Mewtwo is preferred because it also decreases the amount of damage done to the bench with Jet Punch. If you're playing against Buzzwole, you can just Brigette for 2 Inkay and 1 Mewtwo T1 and take out a Buzz T2.
I guess I'll add Mewtwo, but I'm not a fan of Brigette in this deck

Bridgette is way better. Maybe only a one copy since you have a ton of outs to find it. And if it’s prized then you should still be fine. I’m not a big fan of the mew unless it was the mew ex only because it’s too easy to knock out. You really only get one turn with it and then it’s lights out.

Bridgette is way better. Maybe only a one copy since you have a ton of outs to find it. And if it’s prized then you should still be fine. I’m not a big fan of the mew unless it was the mew ex only because it’s too easy to knock out. You really only get one turn with it and then it’s lights out.
Once again, I have tested with Brigette, and didn't use it very often, and it usually halted my setup more than it helped. Also the reason Mew is better than Mew-EX is that it is a single-prize attacker that will get you 2-4 prizes. Where-as Mew-EX is a TWO-prize attacker, that will also only grab you 2-4 prizes. Either way, both are very frail, but Mew has less of a penalty for using it

I understand about the prize trade with mew vs mew-ex but the ex has a better chance of getting you 4 prizes because just about everything in the meta is a single attachment that will knock out mew. Mew ex has a better chance at lasting in the active spot through two turns possibly netting you 2-4 prizes vs the 1-2 prizes that mew does. But then again everyone plays it differently.

Back