• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

TYRANT (Tyranitar Prime) Seniors

tyrannitar trainer

Aspiring Trainer
TYRANT Tyranitar Prime

POKEMON-22
4-2-3 Tyranitar Prime (mountain eater larvitar\ Rage pupitar)
2-2 Mandibuzz BW
1-1 Zoroark BW
2 Cleffa HS
2 Tyrouge HS
1 Pichu

SUPPORTER-14
3 Proffesor Oaks new theory
3 Pokemon Collector
2 Twins
3 Juniper (to get rid of the trainers when locked)
2 PETM

ITEM-12
4 Rare candy
4 Pokemon Communication
2 Junk Arm
2 Dual Ball
2 Super Rod

ENERGY-12
-SPECIAL
4 Darkness Energy
4 Double colorless energy
-Basic
5 Dark energy

My goal is to start with a baby which baby depends on what deck im facing or if its cleffa. Depending on who i am facing decides which tyranitar attack i will focus on using. I normally let the a baby die on purpose so i can use alot of twins consecutively because i take alot of prizes later in the game.

RECCOMENDATIONS HIGHLY WANTED!

RE: TYRANT tyranitar prime spread (seniors)

hay. intresting list. first of all the constant 20 thing with t tar is not a really great idea. if u play t tar, go constant 120 with his last attack. with constsnt 20 t tar will be ko'd too easily. u have to constantly knock out the opponents active until they is defensless. u need more DCE to do this. also, u need a better starter, so i would go with smeargle or stantler to get basics and evos. instead of explaining, hers my choice changes:

+ 2 DCE
+ 3 smeargleUd/stantler HS
+ 1 t tar prime
+ 2 junk arm

- 1 cleffa
- 1 SSU
- 4-1 Pidgeot/pidgey
- 1 twins

Hope this helps!!!!!!

RE: TYRANT tyranitar prime spread

I like this list but my spread is working to get about 3-4 prizes after 5 howl which i get pretty easily i did run more dce but i do not normally go for the 120 but i will take most of this under heavy consideration after some testing with the spread. Thank you.

The problem with spread isn't necessarily the spread itself. It's decks like Reshiram, Zekrom, possibly Zone and DEFINITELY Serperior that make spread a pain in the ass. Zone can OHKO, the dragons can each two shot you, and one Serperior, *one* Serperior, will completely shut down spread. As a result, you really do need a way of quickly setting up Megaton Tail. Donkperior especially rips Ttar spread apart.

Yeah i understand my weaknesses so that is partly why i run two dce and zoroark. And i use twins alot so that gets me the cards i need. Serperior is a problem i know. The two dragons i havent got to test against yet unluckily but i just use zoroark to kill one of them. Against lost i just do powerclaw for a ko on gengar. Yeha i need to test but i cant test must about every other saturday.

Err.. I dont mean to sound like a troll but just a 1-1 line of zoroark is not going to do anything... sure you might kill one dragon but any good reshiboar player will have another waiting for you.

Yeah i am aware of that, that is a worry! So that when i attempt some spread then snipe emboar with mandibuzz but i still have not got the chance to test. Thanks!

you should absol prime as a starter so it could quickly put damage counters on ur opponents pokemon so u could stall and set up ttar to darkness howl or use mandibuzz

tyrannitar trainer said:
but i don't use them when i megaton tail which i normally do.

Early Game, You are wanting to darkness howl a time or 2.
This leaves mid to late game options WIDE open.
You can do work with Power Claw, or you can bring up Mandibuzz and KO their bench like crazy. T2 and T3 Howl are essential in TyraniBuzz.

Back