• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Tyranitar Prime (Masters - BRs)

#1weavile

I'm still alive =)
Pokemon: 23
4-3-4 tyranitar (2 sf/ 2 prime)
3 spiritomb
2 sableye
2-2 blissey
2 uxie
1 unown Q

Trainers: 24
3 pokemon collector
3 bebes search
3 engineer's assignment
1 palmers
3 BTS
3 rare candy
4 pokemon communication
2 lucian's assignment
2 expert belt

Energy: 13
6 basic darkness
4 special darkness
3 double colorless

Strategy: Start with either spiritomb or sableye. Spiritomb will darkness grace the bench until I have a tyranitar. It will probably be KOed by then. Sableye will impersonate pokemon collector and get spiritomb, larvitar and either uxie or chansey depending on my hand. Next turn I will retreat and darkness grace with spiritomb. I choose 2 SF and 2 prime because the SF one can make a great late attacker with Spinning tail. Engineer's adjustments with tyranitar's darkness drive with lucian's can create tyranitar with energy. I need space for 2-3 expert belt, any suggestion on how to make those changes or any changes for the better?

-drop 1 basic dark energy and add 2 expert belts (U have 59 cards in your deck right now 23+14+22=59)
-other change I would make is drop 1 rare candy and add 1 pupitar (don't rely on the rare candies too much with so much trainer locking decks going on)
-this is up to you but I would drop 1 communication to add 1 bebe's

woops I miscounted I have 60 cards :p

so I would drop 1 dark energy for 1 expert belt
and then drop 1 rare candy for 1 pupitar

UPDATED

also updated my post lol ^^
okay then u need to drop 1 other card for that expert belt... uhmm... Idk maybe 1 engineer's or sableye...

I agree withe BubbleTea , I would take out one Sableye

needs Unown Q beacuse if you start with one of the starters you dont want or your done using it you want to be able to retreat it without losing your attachemnt.

@BubbleTea - I miscounted the individual cards and I put the wrong number at the top of the trainer section. I'll take out one sableye for another expert belt
@SK - ok will do
@Pokekid Brandon - I will take out an engineer's adjustments for the unown Q

Back