• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Typhlosion / Talonflame Best budget deck?

jix99

Imagine if Pichu was in splatoon :D
##Pokémon - 11

* 4 Talonflame STS 96
* 3 Cyndaquil BKT 18
* 4 Typhlosion BKT 20

##Trainer Cards - 23

* 2 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 4 Skyla BKT 148
* 1 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Rare Candy PLB 85
* 2 N FAC 105
* 3 Choice Band GRI 121
* 4 Ultra Ball FAC 113
* 1 Energy Recycler AOR 72
* 2 Random Receiver DEX 99

##Energy - 26

* 26 Fire Energy XYEnergy 4

Total Cards - 60

This is my typhlosion list I have tested it alot and has good matchups against some meta decks and hard but winnable matchups against other's. I have tested it ALOT and would love to hear what you think about it!
Cutting random recieiver's for Lele's would be better if for some reason you wan't to build this as a non budget deck. The point of talonflame is to help you setup an easy turn 2 typhlosion (or 2) which I get like 90 percent of the time and it just becomes easier with leles! You need the energy for typhloions attack massive eruption which is what the deck is based around.

Massive Eruption
だいふんか
80×

Discard the top 5 cards of your deck. This attack does 80 damage times the number of Energy cards you discarded.

Hey there! Love you list, I would tweak it a bit tho: add a quilava or 2, it definitely helps with consistency and maybe add 2 more energy, I would cut 1 skyla and 1 band, you're hitting huge numbers already

I think you need 4 Cyndaquil: I know it will slightly decrease your starting Talonflame odds but you want to stream Typhlosions as well as possible. Also, a Quilava or 2 might not be the worst idea in case you've had to play your supporter for the turn and its not Skyla, therefore you can't get candy but you still have Ultra Ball.

Back