Type: Null, Jangmo-o, The Aether Foundation, Zygarde Cells, and more in 'Sun' and 'Moon'!

dexio said:
I made up my mind, I'll entrust this important item to you!

[PLAYER] OBTAINS ZYGARDE CUBE

Oh, dexio... still an idiot, I see. Sure, let's give some random kid the key to control poke-gundam and all its enormous power, what could go wrong? Sycamore must be out there too busy chasing some straw skirt and coconut bra to let you do something that dumb.

Anyway, that japanese trailer has a lot of interesting things. They present turtonator, and it actually looks better. I said "better", not "good", though; it's still turtonator.
This new skull guy seems so emo; I'm going to relish wiping the floor with him and his dear abomination.
You can catch misdreavus. Alola ninetales is enough, but I will always welcome a mismagius.
And yes, if you need any more proof of... who... the aether woman with the amazing style being evil, you just need to look at her face. Sure, you'll be a mother to all pokemon; stick to modeling, darling, emoting is not for you. The other one, chubbier, pinker, she does look motherly. But I bet anything she's still bad, if she's there with ms. bad-botox-injection and mr. creepster.

Judging someone's character by how much emotion they do or don't show is unfair. Don't get me wrong, I'm 100% convinced she's Bad News, but not everyone wears their heart on their sleeve. Or their face.

I think the question marks behind "UB01" is a placeholder for its real name. Thus it's possible that UBs are Pokemon.

Attachments

• ub01.PNG
    ub01.PNG
    191.4 KB · Views: 13
MY EVALUATIONS:
  • New Pokemon
  1. Type: Null - Perfect name for a normal-type. I like the design, some a kind of resembling parts of a particular Pokemon. Interesting!
  2. Jangmo-o - Candidate for pseudo-legendary (what is pseudo-legendary, anyways?). The traits, the offensive and defensive look, and also the "heart" on its head
  3. Alolan Raticate - I like it, even though its like it eats something, look at its cheeks! Awwwgh! This reminds me of a household rat because of its color.
  • Aether Foundation
I found it what is the artificial island near Melemele. Their advocacy is approved to me. The nemesis between them and Team Skull reminds me of Black (Skull) and White (Aether). Someone that I saw on the internet that it may be a plot twist, who knows.
  • 12-Hour delay for both games
Now I found a difference between Pokemon Sun and Moon. I'll tell to my friend about this.
  • Gladion
He must be the leader. Look at him, he is badash!
  • Zygarde Cube
Easiest way to get Zygarde fast in their desired forms.
  • Poke Finder
This is Poke Finder aka PokeSnap v. 2.0 . I like it! This is a better way if we see Solgaleo, Lunala, and some legendary caught-in-the-act.
  • UB-01
This is interesting, and the bio is also intersting. I suspect Lillie as UB-01, she is mysterious and a young girl.
  • What do I expect?
The info about the Cutiefly's evolution + new Z-moves confirm in the Japanese trailer which is later translated in English at the Pokemon's Youtube Account.

Judging someone's character by how much emotion they do or don't show is unfair. Don't get me wrong, I'm 100% convinced she's Bad News, but not everyone wears their heart on their sleeve. Or their face.

Oh, believe me, I of all people should know that.

Yet, would you really believe someone if they tell you this, with that face?

3U2Kx6E.png

She's supposed to be Mother Theresa, yet she acts like she's Cara Delevigne in a photoshoot.

Also, my goodness, all the hands on the human models are huge. That isn't a perspective thing; they look as large in other people and other camera angles.

Type:Null.

I currently have no idea what to make of this guy. Other people have pointed out similarities between him and Missingno which is interesting.

I think Type:Null can become Type: Torrent, Type: Blaze and Type: Overgrow,
depending on which starter it fights against at the end of the game XD

Type: Null looks freaking awesome! I love it!
It's really giving off chimera vibes and it's kinda freaky.
I still wonder if it's gonna be a normal Pokemon or a leendary / mythical.

All the infos we got are awesome. I love the Aether foundation design, but I think they might be bad.
The mystery behind Ultra Beasts. I think they're gonna be some sort of shapeshifters. Humans who can turn Pokemon or vice versa. Badass anyway. I just wonder if yoiu will be able to catch them etc..

Overall, I'm hyped.

Wow, I didn't see this coming! :rolleyes:

Type: Null: This Pokémon looks scary, but I still like it. Wonder if it will be catchable, or if it is a Pokémon that only Gladion has. Will it be a Legendary?

Jangmo-o: Like many others I think this one will be the pseudo-legendary of these games. If it it, I think the final Evolution will be Dragon/Fairy. The yellow, heart-shaped scale on its head hints about that for me.
It will probably end up on my Team, if it isn't only catchable really far into the gameplay.

Alolan Raticate: Looks funny, and quite cool, but it won't be on my team, though.

The Aether Foundation: They look a little suspiciouss to me, and I'm curious how they will end up in the end; Good or Evil?

Zygarde Cells: Yes, another side quest! Looking forward to it. It'll make Sun/Moon last longer!

Ultra Beasts: Hmm, this one's a real mystery. Really excited how they will impact on the story...!? UB-01? Could it be Lillie in disguise (or vice versa)?

Poké Finder: Believe it or not, about half an hour before the trailer release yesterday, I was wondering if Pokémon Snap would get a comeback on 3DS after the release of Sun & Moon, and now we get some sort of a mini version of it. Really curious how it will develop!

type null looks so cool i hope their are more pokemon like it and i hope i can get it in game. Alolan raticate looks funny and interesting at the same time but probably not going to end up on my team. Gladions design is super cool i hope he is incorporated him into the story well because I dont think we have seen a enforcer at all. The ultra beasts concepts seem interesting but will they fit into the whole story or will they take away from the legendaries who knows. The hype is real cant wait to see jangmo-o final evolution if it gets one but it most likely will

Some reliable leaker wrote that Marshadow, the "supposed" third legendary of the trio, could have all the types... well, what's better than a chimera Pokémon, bounded by some sort of muzzle to cut its power...

I was curious, and a Pokemon that's all types at once would have 8 immunities: Normal, Fighting, Poison, Ground, Ghost, Electric, Psychic and Dragon. That's five fewer immunities than Shedinja, I guess. It would have only one weakness: x2 to Rock. It would take neutral damage from Fire, Water, Flying, Ice, and Fairy.

As for other resistances, it would take 1/2 damage from Steel and Dark, and — I wish I was making this up — 1/16th damage from Grass and Bug. Which goes to show how poorly served those types are, and how ludicrous it is that Fairy got a Bug resistance.

Offensively of course it would get STAB from everything. None of that is impossible to balance if it had lower stats or a hindering ability or something. But its matchups sure would be confusing to remember!

WHAAAAAAAAAAT!? You mean we have virtually a POKEMON SNAP 2 IN THESE GAMES!? HOLY MOLY!

But they ARE getting lazy on the names for Pokemon. Gonna be interesting, 12 hours apart too.

Null. I need it. 1. It means nothing. Literally. 2. It looks boss. 3. Because why not.
The Ultra Beasts seem a little odd to me. I hope we'll get more info on Dexio and Sina, because we got no info on them in X and Y. Another reason I'm getting Sun: Same time zone.

(I wouldn't be surprised if Gladion is secretly an edgy emo kid who likes My Chemical Romance, just saying)

Last edited:
I was curious, and a Pokemon that's all types at once would have 8 immunities: Normal, Fighting, Poison, Ground, Ghost, Electric, Psychic and Dragon. That's five fewer immunities than Shedinja, I guess. It would have only one weakness: x2 to Rock. It would take neutral damage from Fire, Water, Flying, Ice, and Fairy.

As for other resistances, it would take 1/2 damage from Steel and Dark, and — I wish I was making this up — 1/16th damage from Grass and Bug. Which goes to show how poorly served those types are, and how ludicrous it is that Fairy got a Bug resistance.

Offensively of course it would get STAB from everything. None of that is impossible to balance if it had lower stats or a hindering ability or something. But its matchups sure would be confusing to remember!
Well, of course it could have all the types, but not all together... I think that it would be a little too broken :D

This might be a bit Farfetch'd, but I'm wondering if there's a connection between the Ultra Beasts and Ash Greninja. I mean, both of them alter their appearances to resemble human partners, so I'm wondering if that's more than coincidence. Maybe Ultra Beasts contain the same kind of power that causes Greninja to change form or something?

This might be a bit Farfetch'd, but I'm wondering if there's a connection between the Ultra Beasts and Ash Greninja. I mean, both of them alter their appearances to resemble human partners, so I'm wondering if that's more than coincidence. Maybe Ultra Beasts contain the same kind of power that causes Greninja to change form or something?
Oh yes. I won't be surprised if it turns out that there's a connection between ultra beasts and Ash-greninja. There's not much to support it, but it's like a gut feeling you know? I do think Ash-Greninja or whatever that "evolution" is called will appear in the game some way. It can't just be an "anime-thing" right?

Back