Two new mods and rules changes

Shining Raikou

Your friendly neighborhood Raikou fan!
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Congratulations to Afro-G and Gary Walsh for becoming moderators! Welcome to the team. :)

Also, PokéBeach is changing our advertising rule and adding another rule. This is a total of four things.

No advertising of other Pokémon forum/community pages.
PokéBeach prohibits linking to Pokémon forums, Pokémon websites that include forums, and Pokémon communities other than our own anywhere on the site from here on out. This includes signatures, bios, and private messages. Links will be removed and a 40% advertising warning given for each offense after June 10th, 2011. Please voluntarily remove these links before then to avoid a warning. Quoting something from a source for discussion purposes will not get you warned. Instead of linking to a forum/community for information, simply quote the material here and give credit.

Plagiarism
If plagiarism is committed against the site and it's staff, or another artist/writer's works are being posted on this site as your own, you will be confronted about it and possibly permanently banned. This is limited to original artwork and writing. Please be original and don't use other people's work. (and if you want to use their work, you should ask for permission first anyways)

More things are in store, soon there will be another change. Stay tuned to PokéBeach this summer!

Gratz.

Am I allowed to link to my eBay account, as it isn't a online forums?

I KNEW that the website would get some changes...At least some new rules
Anyways,congrats to you dudz for becoming mods! :D
I really like the new Anti-Plagiarism rule...

And im predicting that the next changes will be:
Return of "The Beach" Magazine
More New Rules
Maybe they will add new forum parts?

YouTube and social networking can be linked to. eBay is only allowed in your signatures. I will put that in the rule once I change it.

What if we don't link the site? Just do this.

Join Pokebeach today! Do a google search and find the link.

Can you link in your sigs?

Congrats to the two new mods. Kinda glad about the anti-plagurism rule, although there is nothing to be plagurised from me.

pokemon99 said:

He said including sigs.

pokemon99 said:

No, that will get you an advertising warning if you do it for another site.

Also, no.

Haha, congrats guys. I must say, you had me going there for a little.

Wasn't there already plagiarism rules before? and what about non-pokemon related forums (like rpg forum X) or (Dragonball Z forum) or whatever?

Well, I glad that's over. We may now continue normal lives on PokeBeach.

BTW, I ninja'd a mod. =P

mlouden03 said:
Wasn't there already plagiarism rules before? and what about non-pokemon related forums (like rpg forum X) or (Dragonball Z forum) or whatever?

Any forum or community for now. It may change in the future but I doubt it.

To my knowledge we have not had a plagiarism rule.

While I have no problem with the rules, just out of curiosity why can't we link to other forums, yet we can post content as long as we give credit to the source?

Back