Two Magical Fish

Hehehe, I love this kind of threads =D People are all like: I need to say something that will make them think that I don't care about the promotion!

I enjoy reading it :) Ofc nearly everyone would like to be promoted ^^

darkrai1246 said:
HS is losing their mod powers and NN is becoming a S-mod....

Or... NN is becoming a S-mod and TOFU is losing their job....

Or... DFB will become a normal member and NN will gain a S-mod spot...

Or GODZILLA won the mod spot for deciphering the riddle and all members of PokeBeach will be banned...

Actually, correction about me. I won't lose my job as ~Roxasora~ just lost his job and got perma-banned for ripping, and we are in no spot to rid of another Trade Council member.

For some reason the second fish reminds me of Holy Star...

I think the good fish is WPM and the evil one is Holy Star...

Lol.

Alright, another classic Holy Star moment. Do any of you even know the story behind Holy Star?

Oh really? Then please, explain to me what he did.

Anyways, I do believe bacon and NoobNerd deserve the spot.

Lol, not really.

That is the fan made story. And everybody freaked out.

He kicked everybody in the chat and everybody was like,

"OMG, dez Forumz r iz gonez! :O"

He did? Awesome.

Anyways, you guys all lose. Isn't it obvious?

Take the first letter of each word: Two Magical fish. THey also happen to spell: 'Totally Moderating Fridge' :p

On a more serious note (kind of) I object to WPM being so mysterious. Why can't you juts tell us? I guess its too much fun for you to watch us guess and kill ourselves over it.

I deny you this plesure by not being bothered to thing of some kind of answer or solution. :p

Have fun killing yourselves, guys.

2 Stars

There's something about a bad fish, but not about taking away its magic, actually.

I doubt WPM would wait to demote someone when he feels it's needed, especially without consulting the rest of the moderation team.

So I'd have to guess that the fish are not actual people, but in fact groups of people. The bad fish (spammers, rippers, rule-breakers) are bad fish, the good fish (positive contributors, friendly, whatever), well:
Magic is given to those who are accepting of everyone;
Magic is given to those who positively impact the most with what they are birthed.

I think the clue is: "Be good, and you'll be promoted"

And now I've started it :D

I'm guessing 15 pages (of 50 posts/page) with at least 95% of the posters having no powers but obviously hinting at the fact that they would like for that to be the case.

^ I disagree. I still think WPM enjoys us all speculating when really its something really simple.

Anyways, I'm mroe against people saying 'OMG loads of people are going to hint at the fact that they want to be promoted' than peopel actually doing this. IT makes it seem like all those kind of people that I mentioned are looking down on the others, to prove themselves to be worhty of the position by saying that kind o stuff.

Obviously that wont apply to mods and such.

Anyways, I offcially declare myself not posting in this thread anymore unless I have something really interesting to say. Unlikely.

WPM probably wants everyone to get all in a tiff about stuff like this...this is why it's in riddle form...

^ And that is exactly what I said :D

Hey, If you guys didn't find that fact REALLY interesting, I guess I just broke my promise :p

And so therefore, I will HONESTLY post my opinion on what I think this is all about:

Since both fish had magic pwoers to start with, it is clear that we are talking about two people who already have power. It might nto be two people, maybe as spoon said, two groups of people. One is going to have something good happen, one something bad.

Kind of like what everyonelse has said.

And with that, I officially declare this thread:

Lame.

Why demotion? Like you actually think someone deserves a demotion. You just said it because everyone was talking about the bad thing being a demotion. (I'm sorry, but I think whole thread is going wrong way, someone says some theory and others think the theory is right. It's not only your post like that Sweet Dawn, you were just las I read and easiest to copy ^^ no offense)
Sweety said:
We should give one normal member a promotion and give one a demotion
If you're so sure about giving demotion, tell me who deserves it :/

fridge or something said:
And with that, I officially declare this thread:

Lame.
+1 (agree)

Wow, you have a great sense of poetry. Are we having a new mod?
This is an exciting endeavor...even though I have no idea how to interpret
this poem! Please listen everyone- The ADMIN speaks. ;)

Noobnerd should be promoted. He's worked so hard for our forums. He made
all of the rules and he's the youngest mod. He deserves a round of applause. :p

^ NN didn't make the rules. He made the rules thread. WPM made the rules.

Still, NN is a great guy.

I honestly think that this has nothing to do with promotion and demotion, and WPM is heading at somethig completely differnet, nto along those lines at all. I doubt this is about members, moderation, or any of that kind of stuff.

Back